Gone

Brooklyn's POV:

The 4 of us stood there in shock as we watched the door wondering what the worst case could be.

"What do you think he is going to do?" I asked and none of them answered.

Then after a few more seconds Two-bit spoke up, "should we go stop him considering he has a heater with him?" He said and I ran out starting the hunt for my brother.

Dal's POV:

When I heard what Brooklyn had said about this Kyle kid I was beyond mad and then outta nowhere Soda, Two-bit and Johnny show up and try and stop me from killing someone, which didn't work because I just shook them off, went and got my gun then left, determined to find this little fucker!

I went to where I know I could find him knowing that I have a memory of his last name, I saw him outside of his house talking to some other kid.

"HEY! GET YOU ASS OVER HERE YOU DOUCHBAG!" I yelled and mad both kids jump. The other one ran for his life when I lifted Kyle up by his shirt.

He was a middle class kid and was dressed in jeans and a black shirt with short sleeves. His hair was cut shorter than most but not buzzed off. And he had a feared look in his eyes as he noticed who I was.

"I heard you had been beating my kid sister when you were dating her!" I whisper yelled in his face then throwing him to the ground.

"Th-that was over 2 years ago! Back off and leave!" He yelled back trying to act tough. Which I found funny.

"I don't give a shit how long ago it was! She got a call today with a threat of her life! FROM YOU!" I yelled about to shoot this kid here and now!

"Yeah I did do that but I won't be the one doing the job." He said quieter and I got confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I said clenching my teeth.

"I have hired someone to do that part for me, and if I remember correctly, she should be gone by now." Kyle said standing up and I glared back at him.

Brooklyn's POV:

I ran down the street looking to see where my brother could have gone but by that time he could be miles away! Then outta nowhere I feel a hand cover my mouth and eyes then start to drag me down the street until everything goes black.

                            {5 hours later}

I wake up in a old dark room that looks like a basement. I look around the room not moving because I was tied down by something, when I see a small window at the top of the wall. All I can see out of it is grass so I know that I'm in a basement.

Then I see a light shine into the room from the top of the steps.

"Ah I see your awake." I hear a voice say then a light turns on showing that it was Kyle.

"What the hell do you want?!" I shout and try and move but in strapped down to a table and can't move.

"Don't bother struggling hun' because you with just make it worse." He said with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"I asked you a question and I want an answer!" I said giving up on struggling.

He walked closer to me and got closer to my face and I turned away.

"I'm not going to answer because you will find out sooner or later..." He whispered and it snapped in my mind what was going to happen.

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry!! I know you hate me for one not posting in a while and two the huge cliffhanger!! I'm ending this book here and if you would like a part to please leave a comment!! Also if you would like some kind of part in the next book (of you want one) then leave a name of your character traits and what you want there part of the story line to be about (aka what you want to happen with that character)! I hope you enjoyed this book and don't forget to comment!!

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE!!

BYE!!