Socs

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up the next morning and get up to get dressed, brush my hair and brush my teeth. When I'm done I hear a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I say knowing that it's Dally

"You dressed? I don't want to walk in on you." He said questioningly.

"Yeah you can come in." I say laughing a little bit.

He walks in and sits down on the bed next to me.

"You okay kid?" He says softly.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I said wondering where his tough guy image went.

"Well you were screaming in your sleep last night and I don't want you to be scared." He said.

"Dallas Winston!! Are you loosing your tough guy reputation?!?!" I ask trying to lighten the mood.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!" He says and playfully hits my head. And messes up my hair.

"Sense I have been here you haven't been a tough guy like you are around the gang!"I said laughing at him.

"Your a jerk!!" His says jokingly.

"Thanks!! Love you too!!" I say sarcastically then run out of the room.

I run down the steps and out the front door trying to hide from Dal the scare him when he comes outside to look for me when I feel a hand on my mouth and on my eyes!! I got scared and didn't know what to do the the man whispered in my ear.

"Don't say a wind and nobody gets hurt." And it sounded like the soc that was in the car when me and Dally were walking.

Just from reflexes I bit his hand till I could taste blood. He screamed and let go of me. I screamed and yelled for Dally.

"DALLY!!! HELP!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could! I turned around and 3 other socs were surrounding me.

"DALLY!!!!!!" I screamed scared for my life.

Just then Dally came running outside and saw me backing away.

"BROOKLYN!!!" He yelled. While running over to me.

Once he got to me he tackled one and just as the doc hit the ground one of the others grabbed me and held a switchblade to my throat. I didn't know how to react so I just stood there scared to death!! 

"LET HIM GO AND SHE WONT GET HURT!! The Soc. yells.

Dal stops nearly killing the other soc and looked at me seeing my face and then a switchblade right on my neck.

He threw the soc to the ground and started to talk.

"There now let her go!" He said through clenched teeth.

"One thing first." The soc who was holding me said.

"Don't you dare!!" Dally yelled trying not to kill him.

Just as he said that I felt the worst pain in my life and a cold blade slip what feels like an inch down my collar bone. I screamed in agony and the the soc let go of me and I fell to the ground but Dally caught me mid fall.

"Brook?!" He said lightly shaking me. All I could see was a black haze and heard Dally's concerned and scared voice trying to wake me up.

Then darkness surrounded me.