That was a close one

"She said that? To you?" I was perched on Vladimir's lap. I had just finished telling him what Aubrey had said.

"Yes she did, Thank goodness Gab was there..." He shook his head

"No be thankful I wasn't there, Otherwise I would have given that bitch a piece of my mind" I only told him about her accusing me of being the help. I haven't said anything about her saying she would ruin me if I broke him and Celia up.

"Why is she so bitchy?" I asked. He picked me up and walked into the kitchen.

"I've only ever met her a hand full of times and she seemed nice, I guess she has a different personality around other people" He got out some bacon and eggs and filled the pan with oil "I was thinking, Maybe we could do dinner at my house tonight?"

"So you want me to go to your house where the she devil is? I don't think so" He rolled his eyes.

"I told you she won't be there tonight or tomorrow for that matter. She's going for a couple of days"

"Where's she going? It seems she's away every weekend" I said stealing some bacon out of the pan. He slapped my bum to swat me away.

"I don't ask where she's going, The only thing I think of when she tells me she's leaving is where I'm planning to take you" I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist

"Fine, I'll come to your house tonight but I get to choose the movie we watch and you have to sit through the whole thing" He laughed and kissed my lips. He picked me up again and walked over to the bed. Food long forgotten.

        -----------------------------

I had just knocked on his door when he answered "Your early, Big surprise there" He laughed leading me inside

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm always on time" I handed him my coat and sat on his luxuries couch.

"If you say so, Anyway I have big plans for dinner but you can't see it until I'm done so just sit out here and make yourself comfortable" He said going back into the kitchen and shutting the door.

I turned the tv on and flicked through the channels. My favourite show was on. Worlds deadliest women. I was watching that for a good 15 minutes before Vladimir called me into the kitchen. I jumped up and raced towards it. I was pretty excited. He made me sit down on the chair and he bought a small plate over.

"What's this? Where's the rest of the food?" I looked at the thing he bought over. It looked like cut up sausages with caramelised onions and lettuce mixed in a sort of dressing.

"This is just the appetiser, It's greek. I don't know how to pronounce it but you can just call it wild sausages" That got me laughing

"Wild sausages? You couldn't think of a better name?" He laughed as well and kissed my head

"Just taste it, you'll love it" I picked a sausage up and ate it. My taste spuds kicked in and I nearly died. It tasted so good. After I devoured that 30 minutes later he came out with the main course.

"Now this is a pork roast with marinated potatoes and Pumpkins with crushed cooked garlic and onion sprinkled on top" I looked at it and my mouth started watering. It looked so good.

"Are you going to have some?" I asked hoping he was. He put a plate down for me and for him. The meat was already cut. He picked some up and put it on my plate and the same with his. It tasted just as good as it looked.

When I was done I was so full, my stomach was sticking out a little and I felt like I couldn't move.

"You really out did your self but thank you. It was absolutely delicious" He leaned down and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I hope your not too full, we still have desert to get through" I looked at him like he was crazy. I could not eat anymore. But when he pulled out the cupcakes I couldn't resist.

         -----------------------------

"So your seriously going to make me watch this? Even after I cooked for you?" He raised his brow

"A deal is a deal, I get to choose the movie" I laughed at the sour expression on his face.

"Anything please, anything else just not mean girls! That movie is so vile" I shook my head

"Sorry but this is the movie I'm picking so you'll just have to get over it" I sat down on the couch next to him and pressed play on the DVD.

He was actually paying attention until half way through. He started kissing me in all sorts of places, My ear, Neck, shoulder. I put my hand on his lip to stop him but giggled when he began kissing my fingers.

"Vladimir if you don't stop it right now Your going to be in big trouble" He smiled against my cheek. He licked the corner of my mouth before getting on his knees in front of me "What are you doing?" I asked shakily. He looked up at me smiling cheekily before opening my legs. I was wearing a skirt. He began pulling my panties off. When they were fully of he put them to his nose and inhaled.

"God you smell so good" He then put his face between my legs. I closed my eyes and moaned as his tongue began licking around my clit.

"Stop teasing me" I said quietly. He didn't stop though. He kept teasing my wet pussy. I was getting very frustrated "Vladimir! Please" I could feel him laughing. Then he was finally eating me. His tongue twirling all around my throbbing pussy "Oh yeah, oh god please don't stop" He sped up his paste and I felt my self getting closer to my orgasm "Vladimir!" I screamed out, cumming all over his face. He just lapped it all up. Drinking everything I gave him.

He came back up and I saw him smirking. That jerk. I was about to lean down and kiss him but then we heard the door knocking. I panicked and jumped up. Running up stairs into one of the rooms. I could hear him opening the door and I heard footsteps

"Mom, dad what are you doing here?" Oh great his parents were here

"We came over to drop of the paperwork you asked for, regarding your new client Mr Fling"

"It couldn't wait for tomorrow? You had to drop it off at 10:00pm?" 

"I'm going on a business trip tomorrow for two weeks and your father has meetings all day tomorrow. Now I want you to look over this file and study it"

"Yes I will, right now. So I'd appreciate it if you would leave, Have a safe trip tomorrow" I could hear them walking to the door.

"Oh and Vladimir tell Celia I said nice underwear" Shit! I left my underwear out there.

"Goodbye mother" A second latter I heard the door being shut. My face was flushed. I walked down stairs and saw his face was the same colour as his eyes.

"That was a close one" I said putting my hand to my heart

"Yeah it was, now where were we?"
He said coming over and finishing what he started.