Chapter Six

*****DON'T read if your younger than 13 or if you get offended about inappropriate scenes*****

Chapter 6

2 days later

I finally got to go home today. James stayed with me the whole time. We messed around a lot. It was around noon. My mom cam. She signed me out. My mom and James helped me in the car. James came with us to my moms house. They helped me up to my room.

"I have to go get you medicine. Will you two be alright while im gone?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I said.

My mom shut my door and left. James came and laid on top of me.

"Im so happy your home." James said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we can do more to you."

"Oh like what." I said.

"I can't say." He said then smirked.

"Then i guess you just have to do it." I said.

"Guess so." James leaned down and kissed me.

We just kissed for a couple minutes. Then James put his hands under the front of my shirt and slide his hands up my sides till then were right under my breasts. Then he slid his hands back down to the edge of my pants.

My phone rang. James stopped kissing me and moved to my neck.

"Hello."

"Hi. I need to run to the store. But frank should be home in 30 minutes." My mom said.

"K." I said.

"Love you bye." I hung up.

"30 minutes." I said meaning James only had 30 minutes left.

James pulled my shirt off in seconds. He started kissing me again. He put his hands back to the edge of my pants. James started pulling them down when my door flew open.

What happened next happened so fast. Frank had grabbed James off me and threw him on the ground. Then Frank gave him a high five.

Frank then took off the rest of my clothes. He stuck a finger up there.

"Is this what you wanted?" Frank asked shoving another finger in. I let out a little whimper.

"Oh you want more." He said then put yet another finger in.

His fingers were so big it was hurting real bad, tears started forming in my eyes.

"Please stop." I said tears starting to run down my face.

"Don't stop? Ok." He said.

He took his fingers out and put his mouth down there. I tried to kick him but he grabbed the top of my thighs so i couldn't move them.

"Oh we don't like that do we." He asked. He let go of my legs.

"Don't move." He said. He took his pants off.

"No." I cried.

"No don't stop. Ok whatever you say."

He stuck three fingers back in. More tears fell down my face. He pulled down his boxers with his free hand.

"Here comes the fun part." Frank said.

He removed his fingers and replaced it

with his dick. I cried out in pain from how big it was.

"Feels good doesn't it." Frank said.

He leaned down and put his mouth on my right boob. He used his other hand and messed with the other. I tried to get him off. He life's his head.

"We are mighty touchy aren't we." He said.

He grabbed his belt out of his pants with out pulling out of me. He tied up my hands above my head.

"Don't move." He said the got off me.

He came back with two more belts before i could move. He tied each of my legs to the end of the bed. He jumped right on me and pushed right back in.

I cried out each time he thrusters into me. He was playing with my boobs the whole time. He was so strong that every time he touched me or pushed in my whole body hurt.

He finally had enough after a half hour. He untied me and put his clothes back on. I was too in whole and too hurt to move. He grabbed James and they left the room.

James sat there the whole time and watched with a smile on his face. That's when I realized he was just using me for his little sex toy.

I got up and put my clothes back on. I laid down under the covers and cried myself to sleep.