Chapter Five

*****DON'T read if your younger than 13 or if you get offended about inappropriate scenes*****

Sorry if this chapter is bad, in new at writing about this stuff

Chapter 5

"James?"

"Yes baby?"

"Come here."

"I'm right here."

"No come up here." I said.

I scooted over and James laid down next to me. He laid so he was facing me. He leaned over and kissed me.

He deepened the kiss. James put his hand on my leg at the bottom of the hospital gown. He moved his hand up until it was on my stomach.

"Go lock the door." I said against his lips.

He got up and locked the door. He took off all his clothes the got back on the bed and on top of me.

James took off my hospital gown leaving me in only my underwear. He kissed me again for a while.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now?" James asked against my lips.

"Yes." I whispered back.

He slid off my underwear and started his magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James was on top of me whispering sexy things on my ear and sucking on my neck.

"You should probably get dressed before a nurse comes in." James said.

He kissed me then got off me and threw me my clothes. He put his back on while I tried to put mine on. It wasn't working.

"James... Will you help me?" I asked.

James looked over at me and smiled. He came over and helped me sit on the edge of the bed. He put my hospital gown over me. He grabbed my undies and put then over my feet.

"Ok baby, stand up on your good leg but whatever you do don't put down your other leg." James said.

He was kneeling down by my feet. I stood up and held onto his shoulders. James kissed up my right leg which was the good one as he pulled up my underwear. As he got closer to the top of my leg he started sucking on my skin.

"Mmm.... James..." I moaned as he sucked in my inner thigh.

James let go of my undies and they fell to the floor. He grabbed my hips and pushed them back so I was sitting on the bed.

He kept moving up slowly getting closer to the one spot that would send me over the edge. He was right about to touch it.

"James." I moaned his name.

He stopped and looked up.

"I should stop." He said with a smirk on his face.

"No, don't." I said.

He smiled and went back down. James kissed my there and it sent me over the edge.

I put my head back and moaned. His mouth worked wonders down there until there was a knock at the door five minutes later.

James pulled away, kicked my underwear under the bed, pulled down my gown and went to unlock the door. A nurse came walking in.

"Why are you sitting up?" She asked.

"She was going to drink some water." James said.

I took the glass of water and took a sip. I laid back down.

"You should get some rest." The nurse said to me.

"Ok." I said.

She left the room. James locked the door again.

"Now where was I?" James asked.

I yawned. He came over and sat on the edge of the bed. He stroked my check.

"Get some sleep baby." James said and kissed my forehead. He laid down next to me and I fell asleep.