Chapter Ten

Chapter 10
Pain shot through my whole body. There was a knock on the door.

"Skyler are you ok?" Hunter asked.

"No i fell. I cant get up. Everything hurts." I said.

"Should I get your mom?"

"No. Will you help me? Please?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He opened the door, shut it, and just stood there for a second looking over my body.

He looked into my eyes and for the second time tonight i saw pain in them.

Hunter walked over to me. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. He picked me up and carried me to my room. Hunter sat me on the bed.

"Thanks." I said.

"Of course." Hunter said.

"Uh... Do you want some help with your clothes?" Hunter asked.

"Y-yeah.... Please." I said.

Hunter shut my door. I told him where everything was. He got it then come over to me.

He took the plastic off my leg. Then he grabbed my underwear. He put them over my fee and pulled them up to my knees. I grabbed his shoulders then stood up. Hunter ever so carefully pulled them up to place. I sat back down.

"You okay?" Hunter asked me.

"Yep." I said. He grabbed the yoga pants I told him to get since that was the only thing that would fit over my cast. He pulled them up to my knees again. I stood up and he pulled them up the rest is the way. I sat down again. Hunter grabbed my bra.

"I think I got the rest." I said.

"Ok." Hunter said.

"You can stay in here.... If you want." I said.

Hunter say down next to new I got the rest of my clothes on.

"Can you grab my hair brush for me?" I asked Hunter.

"Where is it?"

"On my dresser." He got up and sat down behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Brushing your hair for you." Hunter said as he started brushing my hair.

"Ok let's go eat!" Hunter said after he brushed my hair for ten minutes.

Hunter carried me down stairs with my crutches.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"To go eat." I said.

Hunter put me down.

"Ok have fun." She said. Hunter and I went outside. His tour bus was parked outside. I looked at him.

"Yeah.... I sorta just told them to turn around before we left the city." Hunter said.

"So there's people on there?"

"Yeah..... My band." Hunter said.

"Well I guess I finally get to meet them." I said. Hunter let out a little laugh.

"Let's go." He said. We walked down to the bus.