Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16

"You know I'd fall apart without you, I don't know how you do what you do cause everything that don't make sense about me makes sense when I'm with you. Like everything that's green girl I need you but it's more than one and one makes two. Put aside the math and the logic of it you got to know you're wanted too. Cause I wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips, I, I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it yeah I, I wanna make you feel wanted. Anyone can tell you you're pretty and you get that all the time yeah girl I know you do but your beauty's deeper than the makeup and I wanna show you what I see tonight when I wrap you up when I kiss your lips I, I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever yeah I, I wanna make you feel wanted. As good as you make me feel I wanna make you feel better. Better than your fairytales better than your best dreams you're more than everything I need you're all I ever wanted and all I ever wanted. And I just wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I, I wanna make you feel wanted and I wanna call you mine wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget it yeah I, I wanna make you feel, wanted. Cause baby you'll always be wanted." Hunter never took his eyes off me the whole song.

"That was Hunter Hayes and his new single Wanted. Thank you again Hunter for stopping by." Jeff said.

"Thanks for having me." Hunter said.

Jeff turned the radio station to commercial.

"That was truly amazing Hunter. We hope you stop by again soon." Jeff said.

Matt and Steve got up and helped put stuff away. Hunter came over to me.

"That was amazing Hunter." I said.

"Thank you." Hunter said.

We looked into each other's eyes for a couple minutes.

"Hey Hunter, we are ready to go." Sam said coming over to us.

Hunter looked at him.

"Ok let's go." Hunter said.

I got up and we went to the bus.

"I'm going to help Skyler on the bus, can you guys put the stuff up please." Hunter said.

"Sure." Sam said.

Hunter helped me on. Not even two seconds after Hunter shut the door, his lips were on mine. I was surprised at first but then kissed him back. I could tell he wanted to deepen it but he could tell I wasn't ready yet.

Someone cleared their throat. We stopped kissing. It was Sam.