Chapter 29

#imherefanfic

Chapter 29

“Ok go get some paper and a pen,” Hunter said.

I did and wrote down everything for the plane.

“I’ll see you in a few hours. I love you babe,” Hunter said.

“I love you too.”

We hung up and I left. I got through the airport and on to the plane just fine. The plane ride was taking forever and I had nothing to do. It finally ended. I was kind of nervous and I didn’t know why.

I came out to where everyone was waiting. I saw Hunter over in a corner. He looked up and we made eye contact. He got up and walked over to me.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I dropped my bag and ran over to him. He picked me up and kissed me. People were obviously video tapping but I didn’t care. Hunter pulled away.

“I love you so much Skyler.”

“I love you too.”

He pulled me in for another kiss but this time more passionate.

“Let’s go home,” Hunter said and put me down.

He got my bag then intertwined his fingers with mine and we left.

“Hunter, I’m really hungry. I haven’t eaten in like a week,” I said once we got in the car.

“Skyler are you serious?” Hunter asked concerned.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Well let’s go see what we have on the bus.” Hunter said.

We got there. Hunter helped me out of the car and over to the bus. He opened the door to the bus.

“Hunter where did…” Sam started but then saw me.

Sam jumped up and hugged me. Nothing needed to be said. He let me go.

“Y-you lost a lot of weight,” Sam said.

I was still gaining weight back from when my dad kidnapped me and this made it worse.

“I haven’t eaten in a week,” I said.

“Skyler!” The rest of the guys saw me.

They all hugged me at once. I saw Hunter over in a corner smiling. They finally let me go.

“Ok. Skyler and I are going to go get some food,” Hunter said.

We left. It was quiet to where ever we were going. We got out and went inside. There weren’t a lot of people in there. We sat down and ordered some food.

“So… What exactly happened?” I asked. “I want details…” I said.

“So she gave me a drink and it had something in it. I don’t remember anything because I blacked out. I woke up at two in the morning… and I was in a bed… and I didn’t have my clothes on,” he stopped.

A small tear rolled from my eye.

“It’s ok. Keep going,” I said.

“She wasn’t there so I got up and put my clothes back on. I walked out the door and she was there… She trapped me against the wall… And started kissing me… That’s when cameras started going off… I tried to get her off… Then she whispered in my ear, ‘Did you have fun last night’… Then she… Touched me…” He stopped again.

“She kissed me again and I finally got away… I came to the bus… You were asleep and I didn’t want to wake you up so I sat at the desk and watched you sleep. And I thought about how I was going to tell you… but then… the TV did and…” Hunter trailed off.

He hadn’t looked at me once.

“I’m so sorry,” He said and a tear rolled down his face.

It was quiet for a minute.

“C-can I ask one more question?” I asked.

“Of course,” Hunter said.

“W-where is she now?”

“I fired her,” Hunter said.

We didn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry,” Hunter said still not looking at me.

I reached my hand across the table and put it under his chin. He looked up at me.

“Hunter… It’s ok. I forgive you… It wasn’t your fault…” I said.

“I’m sorry I ran away and didn’t let you explain first…”

“Skyler I would have done the same thing if I were you,” Hunter said.

Our food got there. We ate then left.