Chapter Eleven

NIALL'S POV

"Niall!" Matt screamed as a pillow hurled into me and woke me up.

It flew with such a force that I nearly rolled off the edge of the bed. I quickly reached for the fluffy, white pillow and threw it back at him. The pillow hit him in the face, and he fell backwards and off the bed.

"God dammit, Niall!" he yelled as he climbed back onto his bed, rubbing the back of his head.

I ignored him. "Is there a reason you woke me up so early?"

Matt looked at me amusedly. "It's nine o' clock."

"So? We didn't get to sleep until three!" I argued.

"Whatever. I just thought I'd let you know that the breakfast buffet downstairs is closing soon. And I wasn't planning on going out until later," he said.

I nodded sleepily and rushed to get clothes from my duffel bag in the corner of the room. It was dark green and had a four leaf clover on it. My parents had given it to me as a gift.

"You already went?" I asked while picking out some clothes.

"Yep."

"There weren't any girls? You know, fans?"

"Well, nobody seemed to care when I stated the fact that I'm Matt Benson," he said quietly.

"Then I guess there aren't any fans," I said, grabbing a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses just in case.

I walked to the restroom to get dressed and brush my teeth. When I was done, I saw Matt watching TV again.

"What are ya watching?" I asked him, striding over to my bed so I could put on my shoes.

"Scooby-Doo," he replied.

I looked over at the telly. The show was about a group of teens and their dog who solved mysteries.

"Are you just going to sit there and watch this, or are you going to eat? I figured you'd run down there once you woke up," Matt said.

"Yeah," I said, standing up, "I've just never seen this before."

He nodded, and I walked out of the room. We had a gotten a room on the fourth floor, and I decided to take the stairs down to the lobby.

The stairwell was deserted, so I didn't have to worry about hiding from fans.

Once I reached the bottom floor, I opened up the door to the main hallway and peaked out.

As soon as I opened it, I closed it. There were two girls with 1D hoodies on. I guess most of the fans knew I would be here.

I put my hoodie on and pulled the hood over my head. Peaking out into the hallway again, I saw that the girls were gone.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out into the hall and walked until I reached the lobby. There weren't too many people there. However, there was plenty of food set out.

I rushed over to the buffet table and got one of everything that was laid out. When I went to take a seat at a table, I had quite a bit of food on my plate. Nothing I couldn't handle, of course.

After a few minutes, I had cleared my plate. I contemplated getting more food, but I was the only person still in the lobby. I walked to dump my plate, and back to the stairwell.

Just as I was about to open the door, three girls stopped me.

"Hey! You're Niall Horan! You're seriously Niall Horan! Oh my God! You're in One Direction!" one of them screamed.