Chapter Three

NIALL'S POV

The taxi stopped right outside the arena we'd be performing in later. I pulled a twenty dollar bill out of my wallet and noticed my credit card was missing.

"Shit," I said.

"Is something wrong, sir?" the driver asked, looking at me through the mirror.

''No. No. It's fine." I handed him the money and got out of the taxi.

Once he drove away, I pulled on my hood and put on my sunglasses. I glanced around and started walking to the backstage entrance. When I walked through the door, I found Louis waiting for me.

"Aye, mate! Where've you been?" Louis said while throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Uh...I was with Taya." We walked out into the rehearsal area, and saw the rest of the boys sprawled out on the floor.

"How'd it go?" Louis asked, stopping me in my tracks. He turned me to face him.

I looked him in the eyes. "It was fine. I don't think we'll be getting together again anytime soon, so you can wipe that grin off your face."

"So! It's time to rehearse for tonight's show, boys!" Liam exclaimed. "Glad you finally showed up, Niall."

"Let's do this, mates!" Harry shouted.

IZZY'S POV

Brring! The final bell of the day rang, and a chorus of joyous shouts filled the air.

I ran out into the crowded hallway, and out into the parking lot where Allison was already waiting by my car.

She came running up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Aaah! Can you believe it! No more school! Ever! I'm so glad we already got graduation over with. Now we can just go home and relax," she said quickly.

"Yeah. So...want to stay at my place tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes! It can be the perfect sleepover!" she answered.

I nodded and we got in my car, and I drove her to her house so she could get her clothes.

We parked outside her house, and she quickly ran in. I was really glad she'd agreed to stay with me. She was leaving for a week-long vacation tomorrow, and Louise always acted like the perfect mother when I had a friend over.

Nobody other than me, Crista, Hope, and Louise knew about me being their slave. I had just never told anyone. Even if I hadn't had a reason not to, how exactly does one bring that up in a conversation?

I was startled out of my thoughts when the passenger door was thrown open. Allison hopped in and threw her bag in the backseat.

"I brought Nutella! Because I know your mom hates that stuff. Let's go!" she screamed, reaching over to honk the horn.

Throwing the car into drive, we hurried over to my house. The drive was long because of all the traffic, but we didn't mind.

"Now! For a hit from British/Irish boy band, One Direction...here it is! What Makes You Beautiful!" the radio announcer shouted.

Allison and I stared at each other, mouths and eyes wide, as the first few chords of the song began. I was extremely grateful for all the traffic on the freeway today because I knew I'd have wrecked the car if I were still driving.

"You're insecure, don't know what for..."

Allison couldn't contain her excitement and started screaming: "Too. Many...feels!"