•1•

Summary of the last three books- Casey, who Is now named Hazel because I changed her name, is 16 and is a professional actress. Her and Hayes went their separate ways in the last book. Hayes got an offer for football, while she wanted to live out her dream. Her and Hayes haven't seen each other for a year. Her brother still goes on tour with the guys. Iris (her little sister) is dead from some freak accident.So now it's just her and Cam living wherever the tour goes. Basically that's the main idea. Her and Luke (her guy best friend) still talk from time to time. That is one big summary about all of the three books. And her birth dad is nowhere to be found. Ok have fun reading.

It's been a year since I've been living my "so called dream." I've starred in two movies, and guest starred in three shows. I've been up day and night either studying lines, or meeting up with my manager.

I would say life is great, but right now life is stressful. I should of known it would be stressful when I answered the first call. All I want now is sleep. Is that too much to ask for!?

If I could have anything, I would sleep. Anyway, let's skip to right now shall we? My mom knocks on my door. I look up at her from my phone.

"Hey sweetie. Your dresser is almost here. Remember the interview." She says in her sweet, loving, southern voice.

How could I forget the interview? I just give a slight nod going back to my phone. I tried calling, texting Hayes but no answer. It's worrying me. I just want to hear his voice again.

We haven't talked for 6 months. Him training for his scholarship, me getting this "dream" worked out, it's kind of hard to just talk. I shake the thought from my head, and sit up rubbing my eyes.

I watch as a Mini Cooper drives into my driveway. I stand up going outside of my room. I stand on the small balcony, watching as Linda (my dresser) walks in with a bunch of clothes.

I usually do this in my dressing room, but the building is being remodeled so we had to do it here. Even though I don't mind. Less gas for me.

She greets my mom like she always does. Then she's comes up stairs giving me a big, warm, welcoming hug.

"How's my favorite superstar?" She asks in her real country voice.

"Tired." I reply leading her into my room.

"I bet kiddo. But you'll have three hours to sleep after the interview." She says.

"Well it's not enough but I'll take what I can get." I respond pulling my shirt off.

"That's the spirit." She says grabbing her measuring tape.

Don't worry I have a tank top on. I'm not that weird.... Well maybe. Just kidding. Linda leans down measuring my hips.

Linda has golden blond hair, that reaches her mid back. She has crystal blue eyes that reminds me of hayes's eyes. She tall and firm. She's got a medium size build which is perfect for her size.

Anyway, she hands me a blue laced shirt with some cut up jeans.

"Change into this. See if it fits." She says turning around.

I quickly change into the clothes she handed me. I pull up my top a little bit.

"Ready." I tell her.

She turns around admiring my outfit.

"How does it feel?" She asks tapping the pencil on her lip.

"The top is a little bit big. May you tighten it up a little please?" I answer honestly.

"Sure thing kiddo." She tightens my shirt, then pins it back.

"How's that?" She adds looking at me again.

"Perfect." I reply smiling.

"Good you look adorable!" She claps jumping up and down.

I can't help but laugh at her reaction. I put on my white converse.

"Kris is meeting us at the studio so she will do your makeup and hair there." Linda tells me packing up.

"Ok that's fine. We heading out now?" I ask.

"Yes we have to get there earlier for a sound check." She says grabbing her jacket.

I grab my jacket, bag, and follow her outside. I hug my mom and cam. I tell them I love them, then head to my car. Linda decides to leave her car here and ride with me.

I start up the car, hearing Sorry By Justin Bieber come on.

"Oh yeah this is my jam!" Linda yells dancing like she's on fire.

I just laugh and pull out of the driveway. I head to the studio both of us singing to sorry.

"Let you down. Is it too late to say sorry now!?" We both scream, but we think we're singing.

Few songs later we finally reach the studio. Just in time. I turn off the car grabbing my bag from the backseat. I get out shutting my door. I put my keys in my bag and head in with Linda.