•26•

//Watch vid first\\

"We're finally here!" Aaron yells taking off his shirt.

"Dude." Nash says raising an eyebrow.

"Come on man you know we strip when we get off the bus." Cam says in a 'duh' tone.

You know. I accept this usually people would say umm that's weird, but nope you get use to it. The tour bus pulls up to a big hotel right in the heart of the city. I can already hear the crowd scream.

The door opens and Aaron runs out shirtless screaming. Yep this is a regular day. The guys run out taking off their shirts screaming some random things.

For example Matt gets on Nash's back and screams I hate pickles. Yes Matt because the world needed to know that.

Hayes just laughs as we walk in the hotel. We go to our assigned rooms first then we decide what's next on Tour.

Cam lays his bag on a bed while I lay mine on the other. We have a conjoined room so Nash and Hayes are beside us.

We walk back out, meeting the other guys.

"I say we go to frankies." Matt suggest.

"We can go after dinner." Nash says walking out.

"Ok first off. Dinner." Carter rubs his hands together licking his lips.

"Let's go! First day of tour!" JackJ yells running off in the distance.

I jump on Hayes back like he's a horse.

"Onward we shall go! Follow me peasants!" I yell to the guys.

"What? I'm older!" Taylor whines.

"I'm prettier." I call back.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

He flips his hair and walks shaking his butt.

"I don't know Hazel that's pretty sexy." JackG says joining my side.

I jump down from Hayes back walking beside him. We get in the elevator heading down towards dinner. Let's do this thing.