•14•

"Hayes come on this isn't funny." I whine pulling his arm.

"I'm not trying to be funny." He snaps back going back to his phone.

I roll my eyes and storm out slamming the door.

"We've been in Chicago for a few hours and you're already arguing again?" Cam asks.

"It's not my fault!" I yell back grabbing a water bottle.

"Guys Magcon is starting in a few. We don't need any drama." Nash says rubbing his eyes.

I roll my eyes and sit down in a chair crossing my arms.

"Oh now she's pouting. Cam!" Jack J yells.

"Hey leave my sister alone if she wants to pout she can!" Cam yells back.

"She needs to grow up!" Carter yells from backstage.

"How about you mind your business big ears!" I scream.

"Leave my sister alone! If you got a problem deal with me." Cam snaps.

Bart comes rushing in with a clipboard in his hand.

"I don't know what's going on but people are coming in. All of you shape up and put on a big smile. They paid good money to see you and I will not let them go home disappointed. Now we can work this out later or I send everyone home and there will be no more magcon. Got it!?" He yells at all of us.

Hayes comes and sits beside me. I roll my eyes and move away. I sit beside cam and watch as screaming girls come running in. The guards stop them from jumping on the stage.

Some start crying as cam gets up and takes selfies with them. A man comes out and starts to list the activities. From the corner of my eye I see Hayes all over girls.

Jealousy runs through me and I stand up. I go over to girls and smile, talking to them. We make our way to the photo area. Fans line up and we start taking pictures.

I pose with cam and another girl. She thanks us and more girls come.

"You all are so perfect." A girl cheers and takes photos with us.

If only she knew....

"Thank you so much." She hugs us.

After photos we go over to autographs and the shop. Girls buy things left and right. I sign some photos, clothes, even someone's arm. I keep smiling as girls pass by.

I see Hayes kissing a girls cheek at the photo station. Anger and jealousy jump in me. Fine! Let him be that way! Screw him!

Gosh I wish guys were here. I would so get some payback. Wait. Wait. Bam! I see one and he's pretty cute being honest. He's with a girl though.

Soon they get to us.

"Hazel! I'm your biggest fan ever! This is my older brother he's the same age as you can you believe it? Wow it's so great meeting you I have posters everywhere in my room." I just smile as she tells her story.

I sign her notebook and we take a picture together.

"Oh Zach you have to take one with us!" She whines.

"I don't do pictures." He says hands in his pocket.

"Pleaseeeeeee." She begs.

He rolls his eyes and stands beside me. The girl tells her brother to do something and he does it. He picks me up bridal style and I lay my head back like I'm dying.

He kisses my cheek and the picture takes. He sets me down and I grab the girl.

"Thanks Jen." I whisper.

"Anytime. Hayes deserves it." She says.

I laugh. I turn to see Hayes running and tackle Zach to the ground.

"Hayes!" I scream and try to pull him off.

"That's my girlfriend you low two time son of a.-"

"Hayes!" I yell.

Girls gasp and some even jump in. I pull Hayes off and help Zach up. Jen takes Zach to the back.

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" I yell.

"He was all over you! I don't like that!" He yells back.

Girls gather around taking photos.

"Thank you I love you." I fake smile and hug him.

We hug and he kisses my cheek. All we got to do is pose for the camera....