•16•

//Flashback//

Mom slowly opens my door looking at me. Her eyes red from crying. I sit up looking at her weird.

"Honey." She says.

"Where's Iris?" I ask confused.

Her eyes tear up again.

"She... She didn't make it."

My heart shatters and tears form in my eyes.

"No. Please you're lying." I say.

"Honey."

"You're telling me SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!?" I scream breathing heavily.

"No no! It's not because of you." She says and hugs me closely.

I cry in her shoulders. Everything in me goes numb like someone just everything in me to stop.

"It's not your fault baby." She cries hugging me tightly.

I stand up running down.

"Hazel!" Mom yells but I run to the back and run to the beach.

(A/N they're in Hawaii)

I stop in front of the ocean watching as the waves crash below my feet. I can't feel the coldness of the water. I can't hear my heartbeat anymore.

I look at the water squatting down. I put my hand in the water. I feel nothing. This is just a dream. It's not real. Yeah I'll wake up and Iris will still be running throughout the house laughing with rose.

No. No this is real. I'm a murderer. I look further into the ocean. I stand up walking further into the waters. I go waist deep and stop.

Why can't I feel anything? I want to feel the cold of the water but nothing. I'm a murderer. I look down and cry. I feel arms wrap around me and pull me away.

"No! Leave me alone!" I scream fighting my way.

The person turns me around and it's Hayes. I cry in his shoulder.

*Later* (Intense if you don't like self harm or that stuff skip this part. I'll tell you when it's over)

I stand in the shower staring at the wall. Iris. That's all that goes through in my mind. My baby. My innocent little baby sister. Gone. No more. Just a memory.

I look back and shut he drain. I turn the shower off and turn the water back on. I sit in the hot water staring at my hands. I look over to see a razor.

No I can't. I start crying and ran it anyway. I stare at my arm. I take the razor and cut one time. Not too deep but deep enough for blood to spill out. The water soon because red.

I keep cutting trying to get the pain away. It's not working. I drain the water watching as the blood drains with it. I take the razor but close my eyes. I can't.

*OVER*

I put it away more tears spilling out. I grab a rag and wrap it around my arm. I put more water in the tub. Once it fills up I lay back. I lay in the quiet listening to my mom talk on the phone sobbing.

I find myself sinking in the water. I get fully under and stare at the ceiling. I see cam looking at me. He brings me out and he looks at me.

He wraps a towel around me looking at me.

"Hazel." He says but I look down at the floor.

I'm a monster. She use to tell me to check her closet for monsters but it turned out she was living with one. Why would anyone love me now?

Moms probably going to get rid of me again. I wouldn't blame her, I just killed her little girl. Who would want me?

This is worse than any nightmare I had combined. Cam shakes me out of my thoughts. He takes me to my room and lays me on the bed.

"You didn't do this." He whispers in my ear.

He looks at my arm and tears form.

"Don't." I say to him.

He lifts my arm and kisses it. I look away tears coming out. I hear the door open and Travis yelling. I cry in my pillow wishing I was the one to die.