•The End•

"Okay good news and bad news." The doctor says looking at my chart.

Cam grabs my hand.

"Bad news you're not being discharged anytime soon." My heart sinks.

I was promised I could do outpatient for a while. He looks up at me smiling.

"Good news the cancer is gone."

My mouth drops. Cam laughs and hugs the doctor. I smile and Hayes kisses my cheek.

"Thank you thank you thank you." Cam cries shaking the doctors hand.

"No problem. You'll be able to go home today but you're still not discharged. You'll have to come back to PT for a while. It'll take a while to adjust but you'll be able to do it."

I smile and he walks out. Oh the warmth of my bed is just itching at me. Cam hugs me kissing my forehead. Nurses come in kicking everyone out so I can change.

I quickly change into sweatpants and a crop top. I pull my hair back and walk out.

Everyone smiles hugging me close. Cam gets done signing the 'discharge' papers. He comes to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders. We start walking to the lobby.

"Have a nice day!" A nurse calls out.

We wave goodbye and walk out to the hot sunny weather. Hayes grabs my hand. The guys laugh at something Carter said.

I look around. This is how it's suppose to be. Us all laughing and doing stupid stuff. This is perfect. I wouldn't trade this for anything.

My reunion was a crazy ride with Hayes but it was worth it. Everything led to this moment and it feels right.

We start walking towards the sunset.

"I love you babygirl." Hayes whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." He kisses me.

I smile knowing this is the life for me.