Chapter 10

-Brielle POV-

"I can't believe my brother." I said flopping down onto the couch in our living room.

It was Thursday night and Brielle was sleeping over. It may be unusual on a school night but Brielle wasn't just a normal bestfriend. We always spent weeknights at each others houses.

One time Matt let us stay away until one a.m watching scary movies. Brielle and I couldn't even wake up the next morning so we skipped school.

"I know." Brielle sighed loudly. "I should have just known. How could I have let myself get so...hung up over him?"

"I'm so sorry Bri." I said passing the choc chip ice cream to her. She took it gladly.

"I mean Candice..."

"Don't even." I held up a hand and my eyes automatically rolled when I hear her name.

"I don't want to be that girl who badmouths other people but I just know she's not right for Finn." Brielle groaned.

I shifted closer to Brielle. "When I told you about seeing Cj with another girl, I didnt tell you who she was."

"No." Brielle whispered, shocked. "Really?"

"Candice." I nodded.

"Okay he's definitely retarded." Brielle nodded. "And Candice...she knows how much your brother loves her!"

"I don't know how to tell him." I bit my fingernail.

"You should!" Brielle started. "But Finn would just accuse you of breaking them up because of me."

I sighed. "Don't worry Bri! One day, Finn will realize how amazing you are and - "

"This is not a Harry Styles fanfic." Brielle shot me a look. "Finn and I just aren't meant to be together."

"I think you guys are." I folded my arms. "I will not stop until I get you two together and stop the evil that is Candice Lawley."

"But no offense to Kian." Brielle said.

I laughed. "Of course not! He used to be super hot, I've seen pictures of him at my parents wedding."

Brielle giggled. "He's still kinda hot if you ask me."

"Ew Bri!" I laughed then snickered. "Okay maybe a little."

Just then my dad walked into the living room. "What you girls talking about?" He smiled.

"Math." Brielle and I said at the exact same time.

Dad raised his brow. "Kim I've never seen you this excited while talking about math, usually you look like you're about to throw up."

"Uncle Jack!" Brielle snorted. "We are all about the algebro -

"Algebra." Dad corrected."

"Oh same thing!" Brielle laughed and waved off.

Dad chuckled. "Well once you girls are done with giggling over Math, get to bed."

"Yep dad." I smiled innocently.

-

Brielle and I were still awake when it was 11:30.

"I just had a crazy thought." Brielle said standing up. "Its like borderline crazy!"

"What is it?" I asked.

Brielle shrugged. "You'll think I'm insane."

I snorted. "I think we're both insane Bri, what's your point?"