Chapter 23

Did you all hear the remix of Chris Brown - Back to Sleep featuring Zayn Malik. I am crying in my heart so song of the chapter.

________________________

-Kim POV-

"I can't even breath!" I giggled as Hayes gripped my hang tightly, as we moved through the line. Hayes had gotten us VIP tickets so we didn't have to wait in line.

"I think I'm having a fangirl moment too babe." Hayes chuckled and handed the bouncer our tickets.

Getting in was easy. Getting here was something else. Who knew Hayes still had a bunch of fans in New York. So on the way we were ambushed by a bunch of fangirls who wanted to take pictures with us. I was suprised when they asked me for my photo for their fan accounts.

Hayes and I played it cool when they asked if we're dating. The last thing we needed was a social media outburst on being together.

Much worse, my dad would see.

"Baby you're not supposed to be frowning like this." Hayes cupped my cheek gently. "I wanna see that beautiful smile."

I smiled. "I'm just thinking."

"No more thinking." Hayes leaned down and pecked my lips. He was a head taller than me. "Just have fun for the time we're here."

And that's what I did. Madison Square Garden was packed from corner to corner with screaming fans. For this night I'd worn a black ripped skinny jean and a The 1975 classic shirt. I tied the look together with black combat boots. And my hair was in a messy bun.

And Hayes decided he would match me with the same outfit. And the black made his eyes more blue, I couldn't complain.

"Its starting." Hayes stood behind me with his hands on my hips as we moved towards the front of the crowd. People were excited to see the band and Hayes Grier at the same time.

"Oh MATTY!" I squealed when I saw Matty Healy run out on stage with his curly hair bouncing around. I heard Hayes chuckle behind me. Out came Ross, Adam and George and I was ready to pass out.

She had a face straight out a magazine
God only knows but you'll never
leave her
Her balaclava is starting to chafe
And when she gets his gun he's begging "Babe, stay stay stay."

I sang along to 'Robbers' loudly and totally forgetting my surroundings and losing myself in the song. I wasn't kidding about being a huge fan.

Hayes and I moved to the beat, he either had his arms around my waist firmly or his body against mine. He had become very overprotective. But I secretly liked it because he cared that much. A couple of other songs passed, I was having the time of my life. Hayes took a couple of pictures of me and even a few selfies.

The last song and Hayes favorite one, Chocolate began next and he sang louder than I have making me laugh. It was dark but the stage lights illuminated us all, some fans had glow in the dark body paint on.