Chapter 21

Halsey - Drive.
________________________

-Brielle POV-

"You better get up there." Finn brushed a loose strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Yeah I should." I nodded pretending to be cool.

But we stood in the hallway of the house. Just looking at each other, smiling and chuckling. Not even saying much. I couldn't bring myself to walk away.

"Finn." I said finally pulling away a little just as he reached to cup my cheek.

"What's wrong?" Finn frowned, his expression worried.

I shook my head. "I don't think this is a  - "

"Don't say it please." Finn cut me off immediately. He closed his eyes as if he was in pain. "Don't say what you're gonna say."

"Why?"

"Because...good lord I'm so in love with you its insane." Finn mumbled under his breath in frustration and pushed me against the wooden wall.

I was taken back. "W-what?"

"I'm in love with you." He said in a hoarse voice making my heart leap out of my chest. His dark eyes stared into my blue ones. "I'm not ready to step back."

He made the glasses work.

"You can't expect me to just go along with what you want Finnegan." I said with a hint of sass in my voice.

"I don't." Finn bit his lip. "All I'm saying is that I want you. I wanna be there for you in every way possible."

"You're demanding."

Finn chuckled. "Just giving you a heads up."

I raised a brow. "Sounds more like a threat."

"Not a threat." Finn shook his head and ran his hand down my waits and my thigh. "Just a warning."

"For what?" I asked, but my voice quivered. He knew exactly what he does to me and didn't bother hiding it.

"That I'm never -" He moved closer to my face, his lips puckered slightly as if hinting. His jawline extremely prominent. " - ever letting you go Brielle. Don't even try and stop me."

I just stared at him. "And if I do."

"Its not gonna work." Finn came close enough to touch my lips then pulled back before I could taste him. "Believe me."

"Finn - " I began.

Finn pulled away and I could finally peel my body from the wall. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until now.

"I'm gonna...uhm go." I said feeling my legs wobbly as I turned around bit before I could walk off. Finn grabbed my ass, he was directly behind me - his breath tickling my ear.

"See you at the isle baby." Finn squeezed my butt gently then he jogged off.

I tried to be angry but a smile spread across my face - he was insane. But I figured that I love him just the way he is. And it would take a lot for me to write Finn off.

I walked up to the room where Kim and Cassidy were getting ready so I could join. I didn't realize I was still smiling when Cassidy laughed.

"I know how you girls feel." Cassidy smiled as Kim and I helped her into the wedding dress. Which was a very beautiful mermaid cut - fitted on the top and flaring out at the bottom.

"Finn is an idiot." Kim snorted. "I don't know how you find my brother attractive.

"He's my idiot." I said quietly hiding a blush. Kim giggled and nudged me. I figured she accepted it.