cliches

-Nathalie-

I took off the shirt after admiring the white cloth, and folded it in my bag. "Thanks" I told Jaden.

"No problem" he replied slowly. I faced him and watched as he stared at me for the second time this hour. But instead of turning around and saying something random I was caught up by his eyes.

"We should start the project" i coughed.

"Yea, so poster?" Jaden asked after what seemed like centuries.

"I like power points"

"So you're that type of girl," he chuckled.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing," he replied swiftly and took a textbook from his coffee table.

"No, tell me"  I reply.

He smiled, "You're the kind of girl who doesn't like risks"

"What the Hell? I said that I wanted to make a PowerPoint instead of a poster. Not that I wouldn't go bungee jumping ."

Jaden laughed and strolled over to his laptop "okay"

I hated that he was right. Posters allowed space for mistakes. An irreversible error could be made and we would have to mess up the perfection. With a PowerPoint, however, mistakes weren't final: a simple press of the backspace button could fix everything.

Posters weren't worth the risk.

"Fine, let's compromise. We'll do a poster and PowerPoint. Sounds good?" I finally say.

"Sounds great."
-

I walked merrily downstairs with Jaden following right behind me. I was met by Willow again.

"Hi again!" she smiled, her blond hair in a large beanie.

"Hey, I really like your hat" I gave her my bright toothy grin.

Before I knew it she was calling her parents to come meet me.

I'm about to meet two amazing stars, no biggy.

I smiled as they entered the room. "Hi" I cheerfully stated.

"Hello" Jada smiled at me from the side of the stars and joined us where we stood by the door.

Will rounded the large centerpiece table in the sitting room and shook my hand then presented a toothy grin, pointing back and forth between Jaden and me. " Are you two...." 

I stood there unsure of what he was implicating. I looked at Jaden for some help. The realization hit me like a truck when I saw him roll his eyes and comb his hair with his hands.

"No, I'm just his friend" I answered trying to maintain from either bursting in laughter or dying of embarrassment.

With those five words, I was giving disappointing nods from the three.

Jaden tugged my arm lightly.

"Nice to meet you....?" Will smoothly asked for my name.

"Nathalie," I tell him brightly, ignoring Jaden's urgency."I guess I have to go" I chuckled and waved them goodbye.

Jaden walked me out the door where his chauffeur stood.

"So when do you wanna finish the project," I asked as if nothing happened inside.

"how bout Thursday?" He nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Okay, can I see your phone?" He handed me his phone identical to mine and I typed in my number.

"There," I said almost proud of myself. Jaden smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Bye "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I unlocked the door and walked into the kitchen.

"Did you get the autograph?!" My mom shrieked.

"Well hello to you too, and no I completely forgot... They weren't home and I only meet them for a couple of minutes."

My mom pouted "Alright."

"I'll get it next time! I promise"

She brightened up at my words and continued cooking.

"Where's dad and Sam?" I asked her.

"Your father's at work and Sam is in the living room."

I looked at the clock. 7:30. Work at this time? He's always here for dinner. I shrugged and walked into the living room finding Sam sitting on the couch and playing video games.

"Hey , Sammy" I kissed him on the forehead.

"Hey Natty, wanna play?" He looked up at me, his hazel eyes sparkling.

"After dinner" I yelled climbing up the stairs.

•Pros and Cons of Samuel

Pro• he's a great video game player for a 7-year-old.

Con• he beats me too often. (It wasn't as if I'm a great video game player but come on! He's
S E V E N)

I walked into my room stopping a few moments to take it in. Baby blue walls that made me feel like I was flying. And a full-size bed covered with light purple sheets. My top two out of three favorite colors.

This house was a whole new world compared to our penthouse back in New York. My room there was also big, but how big can you fit in a condo?

I walked over to my computer checking my Facebook: 10 new friend requests. I bet I didn't know any one of them. I sighed and scrolled through. I looked them over and my eyes did a double-take at one of the names; Jaden Smith, smiling and I confirmed.

Thinking about him made me remember the shirt that was neatly tucked in my tote. I grabbed it and headed for my closet, swiftly opened the lights while walking in. I scanned the small room for an empty rack or hanger and settled for one in the back. I'd wear it tomorrow.. Just to satisfy him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: edited! Thanks for reading :)