Friendship

Nathalie~

I sighed, dropping the empty suitcase on my bed. Its only been a week since my mom had confirmed our move, and the week went by fairly fast, leaving me with about a week and a half left till we boarded a plane from LAX airport to LaGaurdia airport.

My mom had told me to start packing, since their was a lot to pack, even though I only finished unpacking last month.

I started with my drawers first, re folding the clothes and tucking them in the case, while my iPod was on shuffle, going from Coldplay to Bruno Mars.

I let my mind wonder back to last week, the day my mom made the big announcement how busy that day was. it started as the worst day of my life, and ended as the best.

we had gone to the carnival right by the beach and played around at the booths and even rid the ferris wheel before settiling down on the sand. i loose myself in the memories and before i know it half the case is half filled.

"Nathlie! your friend is here to see you!" my moms voice ring from downstairs, and my eyes widen. what if its Jaden? my mom had alrady packet away most of the kitcen, but i doubt he'd see it but if he comes up here he'll defiantly see the clothes scattered on the floor.

I push my suitcase off the bed, and jog downstairs, sighing when I see long brown hair,

"Hey, Alexandra. come on up."

She nods , bidding goodbye to my mom, and following me up the stairs.

"Big house you've got here." She says to me once we get to the second floor and I lead her down to my room.

"I guess you could say that." I mumble, yes this house was big but there was so many unnecessary rooms, like my free room that had both art and dance items since I couldn't decide which I wanted the room to possess.

I open my door and walk back over to my bed, "so how come you dropped by?"

"I wanted to say, hey." she says sighing and throwing herself on the couch chair "actually i was pretty fucking bored in the big empty house, so I called a taxi and ended up coming here."

I nod ." I'm not doing anything fun, so i think you'll be disappointed "

"Why're you packing?" she says ignoring my statement. "Are you going out of town or something?"

"You could say that.." i begin, then drop the folded pants back on the bed, "I'm moving again, Alex."

"What do you mean again?" She sits up from her position on the chair "and why?"

"I've moved a lot, because of my dads job." i sigh " I'm moving again because of some medical issues."

"You aren't dying are you?" she says, her eyes widening.

I swallow a lump in my throat, dying .

I may not , but someone else may be. "no thats not the problem."

She nods, obviously not wanting to snoop. "So you were just going to leave with out telling us?"

"No." I say quickly, defending myself, "of course not I was going to tell you, just not with enough time so you'd miss me."

"When's the flight?"

"Monday."  Today was Sunday so that gave me 7 days in sunny California.

"Nathalie!" she screeches suddenly "how come you haven't told us? This is serious, we're your friends."

"I told you, i didn't want a mourn fest, but you've already found out."

She rolls her eyes, suddenly really tense on the couch."Have you told Jaden about this?"