Just a friend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

•Jaden•

I know I shouldn't be feeling this over protective of a girl who wasn't my baby sister. I do. But feelings are feelings right?

This isn't the first time that Mia has done this. Not even the second. You'd think some one would learn after their mistakes. But twice?? After your third chance its no longer mistakes.

Why couldn't she just leave me? I cant even hang around the opposite gender anymore. She automatically assumes something's going on. Then she covers it up with her telling me she's only trying to be a"good friend"

Good friend my ass.

I kept replaying Nathalie's voice over and over while I searched for her.

She was leaning on her locker whilst lauging at one of her follower's jokes.

I walked up to her, my hands forming into fist in my pockets.

"Hey" she smiled innocently.

"What did you say to Nathalie?" Yep, thats me. Getting straight to the point.

She looked at me in confusion, then as if something clicked she replied. "Oh I just told her to stay away from you." She shrugged "No biggie."

No biggie.

"Are you serious Mia?! I told you before to stay out of my relationships. And I dont want to hear all of that friend crap."

She stared at me for a while, startled from my outburst. Then she smirked

"Relationship?"

"Yes. Relationship. Me and Nathalie are friends and thats a relation. So I want you to stay away from it." With that I twisted on the balls of my feet and walked right out of the building.

"Thanks for picking me up man" I rubbed my temples trying to calm the headache that was forming.

"No problem." Mateo replied ,his eyes on the road."Would you care to explain though?"

"Mia."

One word and I knew he'd understand.

"Ah, ex-girlfriend problems?" He snickered. "Im assuming she met Nathalie?"

I nodded, resting my head on the back of the chair. "Just drive."

Mia and me have known each other for at least 7 years. We were the best of friends that two 10 year olds could be. Till I made the mistake of dating her at the age of 13.

Stupid, stupid me.

Sometimes she could be the friend that I remember. Always laughing, and always cheering everyone up.

But other times she wants revenge or just cant stand me looking at another female.

I slammed the car door shut as me and Teo headed for the Arias household. Their parents are never home. Causing a lot of crazy house parties that everyone regrets the next day.

I walked straight into the kitchen, trying to find something,anything to eat.

After microwaving a piece of chicken , I devoured it up with a can of sprite.

Mateo stared at me like I was an animal.

"Leave some for me." He laughed sarcastically. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Where's Moises?"

He scratched the back of his neck."Upstairs, uploading pictures... Why?"

"Skatelab?"

He smirked and ran up the stairs dragging a lazy Moises down.

"Lets go!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N edited
If you find grammar mistakes its okay to tell me , but please make it nice.