Meaning.

Thank you for reading this because I honestly thought everyone would give up on me after so much weeks of no updates. Ilysm ❤

(Not edited)

I stood on the green grass, a yellow dress flowing with the air.
My smile was bright, brighter then it had even been in years, in forever.

The sun was out , but no one was around me, Where am I? Where is everyone?

Suddenly the sun was gone ,and someone ; Jaden was hugging me from the side, my loose arms on his.

And then graves appeared. my smile vanished. my little brother appeared to my left, squeezing my hand.

One by one people appeared, all looking at me, but in front of them stood a stone.

" here lays a hard worker, a determined father, a loving husband "

I didn't scream, i didn't move, I stood and cried, Jaden and Samuel besides me. I stood there and gaped at the words written on stone.

I hated being vulnerable.

-•-

"Nathalie! nathalie wake up!"

My body jerked up from its position on the bed, in front of me stood Samuel his features in panic.

"Nathalie, Nathalie are you okay?"

I nodded ignoring the dreaded dream that seemed to happened a few moments ago "Yeah. babe I'm fine."

"Mom says you have to get up, she says she has something important to tell you,"

Suddenly I jump out of bed, did my dream become reality? my mom wouldn't tell Samuel, if it was.

Anxiously I grab my slippers and shuffle down the stairs.

"You wanted to talk?" I spoke, sitting in the stoll across from her

"Yeah-- remember what I said about moving?"

I nod, of course I remember.. it was a few days ago ."yeah"

"Well, it's official. your dad's insurance doesn't quite work here. maybe its because its across the country or maybe its because they don't fully give treatment here but we're moving back to New York."

I suck a breath in at this.. New york.

"Mom, is that really-?"

"Nathalie I don't want to hear it, honestly I don't. This is your fathers life on the line."

"You know what happened in New York mom. I thought you understood that we couldn't go back."

She sighs, closing her eyes for a few seconds, " We wont enroll you to the same school. We'll live in another part of the city . okay?"

Frankly, I couldn't argue with this. anything could happen to my dad. There wasn't time to be selfish. I just had to suck it up and continue my life back in new york.

"Alright." I got off the stool and dragged myself to the stairs.

"I love you ,okay?" She said loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you too"

Today was Saturday, and I had nothing to do but think about that horrible dream and what my mom just told me a half hour ago. Without thinking I jumped out of bed, leaving my phone open with subway surfers still playing and walked into my closet. I was going for a walk, just to clear my head.