Goodbye

All we are- One Republic
(This song is perfect for this chapter , plus I love one republic)

Picture of Jaden

Both at the side.

Nathalie

I huffed, pulling the suitcase off the bed that I'd be leaving behind, and standing it up with my other one. in total there were two suitcase that reached my waist, and three duffle bags full of my stuff.

This is actually happening, I began repeating in my head, and braced the fact that this adventure in California would be over in 6 hours,

My room was completely deserted, aside from the dull furniture. for a moment I wondered how my new home looked, mom had brought it online, and was planning on signing the papers.

I ignored the emptiness, and went to check if there was any thing left in the drawers and closet,

I checked the drawers first, noticing that nothing was left behind, then went to check the closet , I walked in, opening the light, and shutting the door behind me, I felt my inner child coming out, the small place was big enough for a club house, but I could make anything into a club house.

With the thought of children, I walked downstairs, and to the back yard, catching Sam by the pool.

"Sammy!" I yelled towards him, hoping my voice would distract him from this iPad. He finally looked up to me after pressing on the screen, "Come upstairs I wanna show you something!"

"Okay," he said , shrugging his shoulders and following me back to my room.

"Okay, so I wanted to make a club house in my closet." I say, smiling down at him, and getting the blanket that I was planning on carrying to the plane.

I open my closet's door, and hold it open for him.

"Now you show me?!" he yells at me and I giggle, rolling my eyes.

"Do you want to enjoy it or not?"

He nods, and walks in, while I set the blanket down and close the door. "this is so cool" he mutters, astonished.

"Yeah, well." I reply,"so what do you want to do?"

"I dunno, you brought me here." He says, reminding me once again why I thought he was an annoying squirt.

"Quit the attitude, Samuel." I say, getting up. "I'll get some stuff."

I jog to his room, getting one of the complicated puzzle boxes from his toy filled duffle bag, then going downstairs to grab some snacks, and ice cream. As I'm putting the ice cream in cups I almost slap myself for all the trouble I'm going through for my little brother, but then again I haven't been the best sister lately.

I carry a tray back to my room, pushing the door open with my leg, and knocking the closet's door with my foot. When Samuel opens I set the tray down and go on my bed to get my phone, and iPad.

"Good enough now?" I ask him when I settle on the blanket.

he nods, stuffing his face in cookies.

I sigh and set the iPad on pandora and open the puzzle box, motioning to him to begin.

"So.." I say while he joins to pieces together, then goes back to the cookies, dipping one in ice cream, while I look at him at disgust.

"'So..'what?"

I skim through my head for boyish. Stuff I can talk to him about, "how did your friends react to you leaving?"

He shrugs,"I only had two, they were Jonah and Gemma."