Well Golly

Madison pettis

-Nathalie-

QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK

My phone just wouldn't shut up today.

Jaden -Hey,met me downtown-J

Me-I would but I don't want to. xN

Today was my lazy day. No drama, no Jaden. Just video games and a box of pizza.

Jaden - Im not taking no for an answer- J

I looked over the text and rolled my eyes.
He's going to have too.

I lightly threw the phone on the couch and continued battling my brother in Call of duty. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Im terrible at this game.

Before I could lose whatever pride I had left the doorbell rung.

"Mom! Someones at the door."

No answer.

I turned my head to Samuel.
"Wanna go get it?"

He gave me a questioning look and rolled his eyes. "Nope"

I sighed and dragged my drowsy butt off the couch . Who dares disturbs my lazy day?

I pulled the door open in a hast, not even bothering to look through the window or peeping hole.

Jaden smirked at me. "Hey"

I simply stared at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you I wouldn't take no for an answer"

"Don't want to"

"Come on, It'll be fun."

I might as well give in. Jaden would probaly win this argument at the end, and I didn't have it in me to keep it going.

"Fine, let me get dressed."

Jaden scanned my body. "You're already dressed."

If you called fuzzy pig slippers, gray sweatpants, and pink tank top "Dressed." Then yep I'm entering a fashion show.

I scoffed and nudged the door open. "Come in if you want to."

He nodded while I jogged my way upstairs.

I opened my door and approached the closet grabbing a batman tee , black skinny jeans and white converses.

Slipping them on, I contemplated between flattening my hair or just leaving it in its curls.

I decided on the latter and went into my bathroom to wet the frizzy ends, then adding gel.

I swipe mascara on my eyelid and lipstick on my lips.

Ahhh. The feeling of nothing on my skin.

Pro and Con of makeup~

Pro- It always helps to add a little here and there. You know, to cover it up.

Wink, wink.

Con-A little to much, is always enough. Never, ever add to much..... Its for your own good.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and placed them in my bag.

"Im ready!"

Jaden sat by my brother, both of them in a video game world where my yelling couldn't be heard .

I snapped my fingers inpatiently in front of Jaden's face.

"Helllooo?"

He finally looked up at me,smiling and getting up from his position on the couch.

"Come on."

I nodded and kissed my brother Goodbye.

"Bye mom! I'll be home soon."

"Text me!"

"Alright."

-----------

"So where are we going?" I asked impatiently looking through my phone.

"The mall, have you been there before?"

I shook my head, no.

A few minutes later we were in the mall's parking lot.

"What are we gonna be doing here?"

He shrugged "We could look around ,shop for stuff."

"You do not want to go shopping with me." I had the urge to get everything when I went shopping. It could be food, shoes, clothes ANYTHING.

He chuckled lightly and lead me inside.

"We could go to the food court. I think some of my friends are there right now."

"Sure."

We got into the elevator, him pressing the button to floor 3.

I tap my feet on the elevator floor while cheesy music played through the speakers.

Floor 1

Floor 2

Floor 3

The door slid open and Jaden layed his hand on the small of my back and led me forward.

He scanned the large floor filled with different fast food restaurants and food carts before smiling, obviously finding what he was looking for. I tried my best to zoom into that area but I realized my bad vision wasn't going to help. I should've worn contacts or at least brought my glasses.

Jaden and I were standing in front of a small table and I snapped out of my trance.

"Nathalie, Msfts. Msfts, Nathalie." He smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes at his man ego and smiled at the group in front of me.

"Mateo" The tall one who unsuccessfully flirted with me just a few days ago stated.

"Moises." The flirt's brother.

"Willow"She's already my favorite.

"Madison." Mhhm.

Before I could move my head to the right,which would indicate the introduction of another "Msfts" I did a complete double-take. Was that Madison Pettis?

Great.

"Mia." A slick voice spoke out. I then turned to my newest nightmare.

-

-

-

Edited :)

QOD. Are you enjoying this fan-fiction? Would you cauterize it in HUMOR or ROMANCE?
❗❗❗❗❗