Bad timing.

N-

Me:I'm going to be late. :/

Mom: do I need to talk to Jada?

Me: I'm telling the truth, she's still inspecting the house.

When did my mom get so over protected? all she ever needed to know was that I was safe,and that I'd be coming home.

My phone suddenly beeps the infamous Apple tune, and I grab it from the space that laid between me and Emily.

Mom: Your dads home.

He always comes home, once a month, if he wasn't at the company building.

Me: so?

Mom: He isn't feeling well.

Oh course he isn't.

Me: Jet lag? China does that to you.

Mom: This is different. Just come home soon okay?

Me: I will, I promise. love you :)

Mom: Love you too

My dad will be fine. She's just over reacting.

Emily scots back over to me "Who was that?"

"My mom, she said to get home soon, is Jada finished?" She'll never be finished and by the end of her investigation she'll surely find something.

"Not even close." Jaden cuts in with his head on the back of the sofa." She'll take forever, you should get comfortable."

I groan and press my eyelids shut. Just being here makes me tired. We were all sitting down in a bundle waiting to be yelled at.

I suddenly bolt off the couch. this was making me crazy! The space where I sat slowly formed back to it's original shape.

"I cant stand it anymore! This is boring me to death!"

Moises was quick to shush me "Calm.Down. we don't want any un wanted attention from you know who." He hissed.

"Well I'll be in the back, call me when the time comes. Thanks!"

I march my way across the room and to the right where the double doors to the balcony were. Sliding the door open I released the deep sigh that was stuck in my lungs out into the air.

What now?

It was very warm for such an early morning, but I didn't expect otherwise from California.

lacing my converse tightly, I walk my way over to the hot sand.

Something wasn't feeling right, the aching feeling in my head was telling me to head home immediately but my stubborn ways was telling to just enjoy the view, so I did even if my stubborn thoughts weren't always right.

The view was so captivating... the sky still a orange hue and the horizon still beautiful I reached over to my pocket for my phone.

7:55

This view will be over soon and I'll have nothing to stare at.

I'm so caught up in the moment that I don't notice the footsteps that are nearing. I don't have the energy to turn around so I let myself be surprised.

Alex?

Emily?

Danny?

Will-

The least expected figure stops besides me and faces the ocean just like I do.

"Hey."

"Hi."