Msfts

*Nathalie*

I woke up way too easily for a wednesday morning,

I wasn't feeling crappy, as I usually do, I felt light, as if i had a reason to get up and go to school, besides being forced by my mother.

Its okay to be happy, I kept telling myself but what happened to the gloomy girl yesterday? Then it hit me. Jaden Smith.

I shrugged back at the puzzled face that my mirror reflected and walked into my closet. I hurriedly dressed in dark blue denim shorts, white knee socks,black combats and slipped the misfit shirt over my damp black hair.

I frowned ,the shirt slightly covered up the shorts. Thinking fast ,I tied the shirt behind my back, making it tighten over the jeans and folded the sleeves to make it seem like a cut off. There. Perfect.

Scanning the room and hesitating between grabbing my skateboard or just settling with a car ride to school. Skateboarding it is. I twisted on the balls of my feet and skipped downstairs whilst pulling my black backpack over my shoulder.

"Gotta go, or I'll be late." I told my mom, while grabbing an apple
"bye!"

**********************************

"No skating in the hallways!" Bawled a teacher over the load noise of teenagers.

I rolled my eyes, hopping off and held the board near my waist.

I Suddenly starting to worry. The only reason I was this enthusiastic was - I assume- because of Jaden. But what if he doesn't care to even look my way anymore? Yesterday was something he was forced to do, something he was thoughtful enough to do.Today he didn't have any reason to walk me to class.

I frowned,

'why do you care so much?' The voice in my head asked.

'I don't' I face palmed myself.. Was I really responding?

I turned the sharp corner and instantly felt my concern wash away. I took a deep breath and walked over to where Jaden stood leaning on the locker by mine.

"Hey" I concentrated on my combination, already failing a couple times.

"You skate?" He asked pointing to my board.

Bitting my lip I twisted the lock once more . Successful!

"Nah, Im just holding this as an accessory" I stated sarcastically, but the smile wouldn't leave my face.

Jaden rolled his eyes.

"Haha, very funny"

I laughed ,snatching books out, and throwing my board in.

I took a step away from the lockers and did a full rotation, poising spontaneously .

"You like?" I asked doing the most cliche pose I could think of.

"Perfect" Jaden clapped, "You should model."

I raised an eyebrow,thinking about his words. "Are you making fun of me?"

"No, Im serious." I blushed at his face expression. Nervous.

"I. Don't. Model."He laughed as the locker slammed shut.

"Come on" I studied him closely as he layed his hand on my back. Nudging me slightly.

*********************************

A/n... Somewhat edited!

Comment and vote, that would be amazing :)