Dares

❗❗❗Nathalie&Jaden are 16-17 and Willow is 15 ❗❗❗

Nathalie-

I walked into the crowded house quickly scanning a path to wherever it would lead.

Jaden and Willow weren't having the party at their house, for obvious reason and I was unfamiliar with the slightly smaller house by the beach.

"Where are they?" Emily asked scanning the crowd along with me.

I had decided to bring both Emily and Alex, I dont think I would have survived in a house full of people I dont , or want to know.

After inviting them yesterday during school I still wasn't so sure about going.

Parties are social events and I try my best to stay away from those occasions.

If it was up to Emily I would be wearing a dress which is her "casual wear."

With Alex's help we managed to wear A skirt and sneakers.I have no idea who's idea it was to group those two as best friends but they are total opposites.

I shrugged at her question "I don't know, lets just walk around till we find a less crowded room."

We all walked in a straight line pushing past the blob of people who have solo cups in their hands, fruit punch I hope.

"Hey Nathalie!" A familiar voice yelled and I turned slightly to find Danny pushing past the groups to reach me.

"Hi, Danny." I smiled at the taller boy.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, his smile widening into a grin.

"Well, I am friends with the hostess."

"Right, right."

I rolled my eyes at his quirkiness and pointed to my friends on both sides of me." This is Alex and Emily."

He nodded. "Hey Alex and Emily."

"So do you know where everyone is?"

"Yeah, they're in the back, come on." he lead us past the kitchen grabbing three cups and handing them to us.

I cringe, sticking my nose into the cup.

He chuckled softly and shook his head, "Its only punch."

"Oh."

He walked a little further, and pulled the screen door open. I tightened the Jacket I had on once the cool breeze hits me.

"Hey! Nathalie you made it!" Willow yells once she sees me.

I smile when her petit frame gives me a tight hug.

"This is Alex and Emily, my friends."

"Hi!" She exclaims and hugs both of them as well.

I wasn't one bit surprised. Willow is that bubbly kind of girl who would hug random strangers ,if you ask me.

I seemed to have forgotten about the other people who were on the huge balcony because when I look up, everyones staring.

"Hey, so what were you guys doing?"

"Nothing, yet.We were going to play truth or dare... you in?"

"No thanks." Truth or dare never ends well.

I look around the small group to find Madison, Mateo,Moises, Mia, a few other girls,and Jaden who hasn't looked up from his phone since the moment I got here.

Thats low. I press my lips toghether and sit besides Danny and Emily.

The game started with mean dares to anyone who was daring enough.

And truths that were probably hard to explain.

-Pros and cons of Truth or Dare-

-Pro- Its fun to see what someone will admit or get tricked into admitting.

-con- Its even fun-er when it isn't you.

:Pro: funny dares always make my day, the mercy is even better.

Con- when you get dared into doing something like running around naked.

Finally after minutes of staring at my blank notifications I finally give in."Can I play?"

Madison nods and scoots over for me to sit in the circle. "Your turn,Nathalie." I spin the bottle and wait for it to land and just my luck it lands on Jaden."Jaden, truth or dare?"

"truth."he answered in monotune. he really needs to sort out his feelings.

Darn' I was expecting him to pick dare. What am I supposed to day now? "uh, Is it true that you..... write your own songs?"

he nods and smirks,"Is that the best you can think of?" his teasing is back.

"Yes.' I reply back and Mia scoffs. "Great ,question Nathalie'

Thanks.

________

The game get's contiune and I end up licking the bottom of my shoe, peeling my shirt off and sticking it into the fridge with just my camisole remaining and confessing my tiny big toe.

"I'm going to get a drink." I say to Emily while I get up,

"I'll come with you,"

We walk past a bunch of people dry humping each other and I mentally vomit at the scene. I grab two cups and hand one to Emily. Somehow the drink has a differnent taste and seems stronger then before but I shrug it off and walk past Emily to head back outside. I sit back down at my original spot and finish the drink in one gulp."Who's turn is it?" I whisper to Danny after I dump the red plastic in the dark bag besides me.

"Madisons She's Prank calling her mom." he hushed after a small giggle.

I feel bad for her "Your idea?"

He grins."Proudly."

Madison finally ends the call after being yelled at, then admiting to the dare.

Again it's Mia's turn which I swear occurs every 2 spins.... I knows she's goaling for me. I can see the evilness in her concentration and finally her wishes come true because it lands right in the middle of Alex and I.

Alex, being the great friend that she is, she volunteers to take the spin, but Mia wont have it.

"Its's obviously closer to Nathalie,so Nathalie truth or dare!"

"Well I want to take it!' Alex snaps back.

"I don't care what you want to take, it's my spin."Mia hits her fist on the floor.

I sigh,I doubt that she'll give up. "Fine."

"Truth or Dare?"

If I pick truth she will probably embarress me in some deep shit that I wont be able to get out of then use it against me to torture my whole being as a teenage woman and a future mom. (She had alot time to think.)

But if I pick dare she will have me do something embaressing that every one will get over by tomorrow.

'Dare." I bravely say.

Her smile widens and I instanly regret it."I dare you to go in a closet for 7 minutes of heaven with Danny."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Edited ✔

I have had a trailer posted but wattpad always deletes it!

If you want to see it type "Pros and Cons wattpad trailer" on YouTube.