7: Just another regular day?

(Killian's POV)
As I open my eyes, I see my swan sound asleep in my arms. I just looked at her and smile. I quickly kiss her on the head, admiring her beauty.

I sit up and am about to leave when I hear a small voice, "Killian?" I turn around to see two forest green eyes starring back at me.

I smile and say, "Morning swan."

She smile back and says, "Morning," and stretches. "Where are you going?" she asks.

"Just going to make us some breakfast love," I respond.

She sits up with me and said, "I have an even better idea."

"And what's that?"

"You stay here and I go grab us some breakfast from Granny's."

I groan. "Why do I have to stay here?" I ask.

"Because you were in the hospital, having surgery done for 4 hours. Plus the doctor said you need to rest for at least a few days," she said. She's right. As always.

"Okay," I give in. She gets up and went to the washroom to freshen up while I just sit here, useless and injured, in bed.

Moments later I began to get a bit of a headache. I ignore it but it only got worse. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to make it stop. I hear the door open but I don't open my eyes. "Killian?" I hear Emma say. I then hear her run up beside me. "What's wrong?" she asks worriedly.

"It's just a headache. I'm fine," I manage to say. My headache worsens and I let out a cry of pain.

"Killian!" Emma exclaims. I suddenly remember something. "Swan, the pills," is all I manage to say. But it was enough. I hear her quickly run out of the bedroom.

(Emma's POV)
I run out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen where we left the pills last night. I see them on the counter and quickly grab them and pick one out. With a pill in my hand I run over to the kitchen cabinets, grab a cup and fill it with cold water from the tap.

Then, with the pill in one hand and the cup in the other, I run into the bedroom. I see Killian squeezing his eyes shut, gripping the bed and letting out cries of pain. I run over to him, drop the pill in his mouth and hand him the cup of water. He then takes a sip of water and swallows down the pill. "Killian are you okay?" I said with my voice shaking. He nods. I then hug him tightly and I feel his arm wrap around my back. We stay like that for a while.

Finally I let go so that my face was inches away from his. I stare into his beautiful, blue eyes, bring my hand up to his cheek and ask, "Are you sure you're okay?"

He nod and says, "I'm fine swan." I let out a sigh of relief. He then brings  his hand up to my face and wipes away a few tears slipping  down my face that I didn't know were there.

I smile and, of course, he smile back. I close my eyes and lean my forehead onto his.

A few moments later I pull back and say, "Well, if you're sure you're okay, I'll go downstairs to Granny's and grab us some breakfast."

"Go swan, I'm fine really," he replies with a smile.

"Okay. But call me if anything happens." I kiss him on the cheek and run downstairs to Granny's.

(Killian's POV)
When Emma left the apartment, I close my eyes and lay down on the bed. If Emma wasn't here, I wouldn't know what to do. I assume that this headache wasn't going to be the only one.

I just lay here thinking for a while until I hear the apartment door open and close. "I'm back," I hear her say. I smile instantly at the sound of her voice.