Chapter 1: the confession

edit, 2022: the fact that people still read this shit is amazing... so if ur reading this, hi!

(A/N OMG IM SO EXCITED TO START THIS NEW BOOK EKKK ok calm down! ANYWAY ENJOY)

Garroth P.O.V

Today is the day, the day I'm going to confess my love for Laurance. "Hey Garroth!" Says a soft lushest voice from behind me. I turn to see the man I've loved for a long time. The way the sun made his blue eye sparkle like city lights and the slow bries made his soft brown hair flow gently behind him, he's perfect. "H-Hey, umm c-can I t-talk to you for a s-second?" I ask him nervously. "Sure, what's on your mind" he say walking closer to me. "Umm in private?" I say. "Wait this is a mistake, what if he hates me. NO he wouldn't, or would he? Ugh ok Garroth just do it"  "uhh yeah, sure" He says look toward the forest. "How about the forest" he ask. I nod and we proceed to walk outside the gates and into the forest.

Laurance P.O.V

I wonder what he wants to talk about? Maybe I should confess to him. NO I can't, I won't. Sigh. We stopped under a tree. "So, what did you want to tell me?" I ask staring into his crystal blue eye. There so perfect and the way his golden blond hair flows perfectly in the wind. UGH STOP IT. He will never like you back so just stop. "Umm... I wanted to tell you something" he says in a nervous tone. "Yeah? What's up?" "Well.. I umm sigh..." He just started at me. "I LIKE YOU OK.. And I have for a long time and I understand if you hate me, I'm just gonna leav-" Before he could leave I grabbed his arm. "R-really?" I ask "sigh.. Y-yeah" he said looking at the floor. "So, it would be ok if I did this" I grab his waist and pull him in closer and closer till are lips collided. He wrapped his hands around my neck and melted into the kiss. The moment our lips touch I felt alive like a weight was lifted of my shoulders. After we parted I was craving more. After that moment forward I felt like the happiest man alive, like I could conquer anything. I felt... Whole!

A/N ugh the CRINGES at the end. And 400 word, not to shabby! On a serious note; if you want to see more comment and vote down below! Have a lovely day
~Jordyn