Chapter 2: Fan girl

A/N sorry if this story is going to fast pace, I just want all the Lauroth to happen! Ok enjoy

Dante P.O.V

I see Laurance and Garroth walk into the forest. "Huh, I wonder what they're doing?" I ponder to myself. After a few seconds I run into the forest to catch up to then, but far back enough so they won't see me. When I see them, there faces were inches apart. Then Laurance got closer to Garroth and they... KISSED? My eyes widen to the point where they hurt. I stand there in shock for a few seconds. "I gotta tell Aph" I say then they both turn to me. OH NO, did I say that out loud? "D-DANTE!" Garroth and Laurance shout then they scrambled away from each other. I said it out loud. "H-H-HOW L-L-LONG WHERE Y-YOU T-THERE? Ask a bright red Garroth. "Long enough" I say with a smirk and then run off.

Aphmau P.O.V

"UGH, LEVIN, MALACHI YOU CAN'T PLAY BASEBALL IN THE HOUSE" I shout to my two teenage boys. (A/N FWI, Levin and Malachi are 14 in this story) I hear a heavy knock on the door. I go to answer it, it was Dante. He was sweaty like he was running. "Hey Dante, What's up?" I ask. "Garroth.. Laurance... Forest... Kiss" He says in between heavy breaths. "Wait, what? Ok Dante, what happened?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. He regains a steady breath.

"Ok, well. You know how you thought Garoth and Laurance would be a cute couple?" Dante asked. Well I thought it would be funny to see those to in a relationship. "Umm yeah, why?" I ask "Well, you see, they MAY have kissed in the forest like 2 minutes ago" Dante says. My eyes widen in shock. "WAIT, WHAT" Shouts a shocked Levin in background. "Umm.. maybe we should take a walk Dante" I say. "Why?" "LET'S JUST GO!" I push him out the door, we start to walk. "Ok so, you're telling to me that Garoth and Laurance... KISSED?" I ask still shocked. "Yeah" "OMI, YAS MA OTP" I shout well jumping up and down. I look into the distance and see Laurance and Garroth walk back to the village. "HEY BOYS!" I wave to them and run over to them. "Oh, hey Aphmau. What's up" Laurance asked. "Oh i'm WONDERFUL" I say. "That's good to hear. say, what got you so happy?" Garroth asked. "OH nothing, it's just my OTP sailed" I say crossing my arms. They both look at each other with a look of fear and embarrassment. "W-What the ship?" Laurance ask. I smirk "Oh, you two should know" I say walking off to my house. "WAIT" Garroth yield  back at me, I just ignored him and continued to my house to tell Zoey! 

A/N OMG, The fan girl has come... RUN. jk, jk. ANYWAYS! If you enjoy this story, plz vote and comment down below. have a lovely day! BUH-BYE!

~Jordyn