Chapter 7: The doctors (pt.1)

A/N Sorry for the late update. I have 5 sheets of math due tomorrow and science thing that I needed to finish. SO HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Laurance P.O.V
As I finish packing up mine and garroth's stuff, I hear the door swing open hitting the wall. "Wow Gar, are you ok?" I ask putting down the little backpack I had put my stuff in. "Huh, oh y-yeah, i'm fine now" I say looking a bit shaken up. "Umm, ok. Are you ready to go?" I asked handing him his favorite blue backpack. "Sure am. Let's go ask Kiki for two horses" Garroth say. Garroth and I head to kiki's barn and grab two horses and head off to Meteli

~~LE TIME SKIP TO METELI~~

"WHERE HERE" Garroth shouts jumping off his horse. We find a horse saddle called little horseys house of fun. "Meh, it will have to do" We pay the lady at the till and walk towards the doctor's office. "So have you...seen anything unusual lately" Garroth asked me with a worried expressing. "Ummm, no not really" "Oh ok good, just wondering" We approached the clinic and walk in. "Hi there, my name is Jordyn what can I help you with" (I went there) A young lady at the front decks asked us. She Had long natural red hair with blonde at the front her eyes were brown with a hint of green in them, she was wearing a short black dress that went I bit above her knees. "Ummm, yes we were wondering if we could get a appointment with Dr. Skyla " I ask this so called Jordyn. "Oh, yes. I'll page her right away" She says pulling out a pager and proceeds to page Dr. Skyla. "Ok she should be ready for you in about 10 minutes, you can go wait in the waiting. I'll call you when It's your turn.. Oh and I need a name" Jordyn asked. "Its Laurance" I said. "Ok great, just have a seat and she should be here soon" She said gesturing towards the waiting room. It was filled with chairs and little trees here and there. Garroth and I found couch and sat down. "Are you nervous?" Garroth asked me. "A-A little bit, yeah" I say. "Of Course I was nervous. I could potentially have Schizophrenia or something like that" I feel a gentle touch on my hand. I look down to see Garroth's hands intertwined with mine. I tighten the grip on his hand and bury my face into his warm chest. It felt comforting to have Garroth here with me. We stay in that position until we hear Jordyn call out my name. "Laurance" We get up and follow her into a little room with machines everywhere. She sat me down on a large chair. "Dr. Skyla will be here shortly" She say putting a clip board in a placet basket pinned to the wall. "Okay, Thank you again Jordyn" Garroth say shaking her hand, she nodded and walked out. I few moments later Dr. Skyla walks in with a perky smile. "Hello, You must be Laurance. Nice to meet you, i'm Dr, Skyla. And what seems to be the problem today?" She asked sitting down on a little stoll in front of a desk. "Well, yesterday I was on patrol my village and I saw...." I just stop and think back to that moment, seeing Garroth and Dante.... Standing there.... lip to lip. I start to tear up a bit."Stay strong Laurance, you know Garroth would never do that to you" I think to myself. "Laurance-" Garroth said approaching me crouching down a bit to come face to face with me. "It's ok, I can tell her if you want" He offered. I nod slowly and lay back in the chair. Garroth tells the doctor about the hallucinations and blackouts. "Huh, let me get a few cap scanes to see what's wrong" the doctor say and leads Garroth and I to a big room with a white machine in the centre. "If you could lay on the bed please and stay still" the said "s-sure" I say I little shaken up. "Ok Garroth and I will be in that next room looking over the scenes" She say. I nod and the leave. But before Garroth leaves he gives me a peek on the lips and smiles, "you're gonna be fine, Ok?" With that he left the room and entered the next room. "I'm nervous".

A/N HEY GUYS! So u did A LOT of research for this and got NOWHERE! So if you guy now science and none of this makes senses, I'm sorry!
ANYWAYS! Hope y'all have a lovely day!
~JORDYN OUT =3