Chapter 18: Forgiving

Garroth P.O.V

What was he talking about? Killing who? As I lie on the floor, all though thoughts rushed through my mind. "Don't sit there like you don't know.... You dirty sister killer" (Undertale reference) "L-Laurance, I didn't kill anyo-" "SHUT UP YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH" Laurance snapped at me. I sit there, staring in shock at the words that just came out of Laurence's mouth. "I-I-I...." I was speechless. Laurance started to sob. He just kept sobbing. "W-w-why?" He mumbled through a mouthful of tears. "Laurance.... I did nothing, We were looking at our new house and then you collapsed... you've been out for 4 days... you must have had another one of those bad dreams... please, you can trust me" I said as slowly and calmly as possible. Laurance just looked at me with a look of shock and fear. "Oh......my...Irene...." Laurance said, as he began to sob an ocean. Not a river, an OCEAN! "Why.... why do you stay with me, when I do this to you?" Laurance cried in between sobs. I stand up in front of Laurance and lift up his chin. "Because I love you, so much. I wouldn't leave you because of something like this, that's stupid. Only greedy, jerks would do that, and I'm not like that... you understand?" I said to Laurance. I nodded his head slowly, letting a few more tears escape his eyes. I wipe them away with my thumb and kiss his forehead. "I'm... so sorry.." Laurance said as he wrapped his hands around my waist, embracing me tightly. "I know you are... I know..."

A/N HOI GUYS soooo sorry for the short chapter.... I'm sick rn and I wanted to get a chapter out for y'all, so I hope you understand!

ANNNNNNND, If you guessed Petra Right and Jordyn Left on the last chapter... YOUR RIGHT... most of you guys did, but I few didn't.. And that's ok =3

ANYWAYS! Hope y'all have a lovely day!

~JORDYN OUT -3-