Chapter 20: I'm sorry...

Laurance P.O.V

Garroth and I were lying in bed, cuddling after what happened... i'm scared he's gonna leave me if I keep doing this.. I think and started to tear up a bit. "L-Laurance? Are you okay?" Garroth said. shoot he noticed. "i'm just, scared.. You know...." I say snuggling into his neck. "Of what?" He asked. "That... you're gonna leave me for this, thing I have..." I explain, more tears falling down my face. Garroth, again, wiped them away with his thumb. "I won't, I promise... I won't leave you for the world.. I don't know what I would do without you" He said with a loving smile. But I knew they were all lies.. (should I continue... ummmm... YEAH! And trigger warning to) "Umm.. I gotta use the bathroom.. I'll be right back" I sit up in the bed and slide out. "Oh.. umm okay.." Garroth said. I walk upstairs and look around. Good, no one is up here. I walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and sliding down the wall to the floor. (get ready peeps) I pull out my razor from my back pocket. I hover it above my skin.

Unloved

...cut

Hated

...cut

Faggot

...cut

Useless

...cut

Waste of time

...cut

I kept cutting... the blood dripped down my tanned skin. I smile. Hehe, they are all fools... i'll k-. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and the following words.. "Laurance? You okay in there, you've been in there for a while..." Garroth knocked again.. This time I little harder. "I'm fine...." I say, not wanting him to see what I did to myself. "Can I come in then?" He asked. "N-no.." I say. "Laurance, are you sure you're okay?" Garroth asked, more worried. "Yes, i'm fine" I say, with a tiny voice crack. "Laurance, i'm coming in" Garroth said, trying to open the door, but I was locked. "Ugh, Laurance unlock the door!" Garroth said aggressively. He kept banging on the door. "LAURANCE, LET ME IN!!" He screamed. I started to cry uncontrollably. I lied on the bathroom floor, just crying. Then, the door broke down.. Oh no.... "LAURANCE!!" Garroth shout at the top of his lungs. He ran beside me and hugged me tight. He looked at me cuts. "W-why... would you do this?" Garroth sobbed.. I was speechless.. "I love you so much Laurance Zvahl, And I will to the day I die... I wouldn't be able to live without you in my life.. So please..." he screamed... still sobbing into my shirt.. "I-Im,...... sorry" I choked out hugging him back, starting to cry too. "I'm so sorry Garroth... I love you too, and I will forever.." I say. I can't believe I didn't believe him...

AHHHH... NO PLZ, DON'T KILL MEH, THEN I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!! *Fansgirls/boys rampage outside my house* HOW DID YOU FIND MY HOUSE!! *runs away* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~JORDYN *pants* OUT... AHHH!