Chapter 28: Dead or Alive

Hah! Double update! Cause I can! I've been at my friends cabin and her and I hade like 5 hour to do what ever and I spent it writing fanfic, I worte the previous chapter, this one, a chapter for "Dare the MCD cast" and one for "MCD lemons and one shots" so yeah... That shows you I have no life...
Anyways! Enjoy the chapter!!

Garroth P.O.V

We ran through the forest following the foot prints. We come across a small metal door on the side of a small hill, the foot prints leading into it.

"We need to get in there!" Laurance said. He walked over to it and tried to open it, no luck.

"Damnit..." Laurance said letting go of the handle. All of the sudden, the door creaked open, I long dark staircass leading down was the only thing we saw inside the door.

"Welp... As all great guards say... Yolo!" Dante said walking down the dark staircass. Laurance and I follow behind him
with our swords ready.

Once we get to the end of the staircass, we where greeted by two sleeping guards. We slowly sneak by them, not wanting to wake them.

After a bit of wondering around this wired place, we find a door with a sign on it reading "subjects AAK" then I think aak... Aphmau, Ace and Katelyn. I tell the guys and they agreed.

We opened the door slowly and see the three girls on chairs in the middle of the room, there arms and legs bowned by ropes. But what I notices, there heads hanging limp.

And the next thing I saw I could never un-see, I large pool of blood surrounding them.

"Aphmau! Ace! Katelyn!" Dante yelled, trying to get them to wake up... But it was no luck...

Laurance ran over to them, shaking them.

"Hey! Walk up!" He yelled, they didn't move. Tears start to well up in my eyes, we where to late. They where... Dead..

"No... No NO!!" Laurance yelled. He fell to his knees sobbing.

"We weren't fast enough..." Dante said.

I walk over to Laurance helping him up. I give him a hug. He hugged back and sobbed into my shoulder.

"well, well, well... If it isn't the three musketeers... I see you've already hade the privilege of seeing your friends" I voice said from behind us... That voice.. It can't be.

"Zane..." I spat. "Why hello big brother! It's nice to see you!" He said. I let go of Laurance and turn around to face him.

"Why..? Why did you do this?" I asked with a face of hate.

"Hmm... I don't know, I was bored..." He said smirking. I was close to exploding with anger at him. I ran up to him and held my sword to his neck. His eyes widen in suprise.

"Guards!" She shouts, not moving at all. Out of the corner of my eye, I see two guys come for the shadows and hold swords up to Dante and Laurance.

"If you try anything on me, they'll do something worst to your little friends over there.." Zane said chuckling a bit. It took me a second, but I pull my sword away from his neck. He chuckled.

"Go ahead" he evilly smirk. Then I hear cries of pain form behind me.

No....

OMI!! I ALMOST CRYED WRITING THIS CHAPTET!! Don't worry! I know what I'm doing! Everything will be better! Just don't kill meh... Please...

Anyways! Hope y'all have a lovely day!
~JORDYN OUT!!