Chapter 8: The doctors (pt. 2)

Garroth P.O.V

As Laurance exited the machine and room, a picture appeared on the monitors in front of Dr. Skyla and I. "Huh, there's... nothing here" She says leaning on the desk. "I-Isn't that a good thing?" I ask with a nervous tone. "Yes it is, but how does it explain the hallucinations and the sudden black out?" She said pondering to herself. "Has anything out of the ordinary happened lately" She asked me. "Ummm, not that I know of" I try to think of anything weird with him lately, but nothing comes up. "Well, let's go tell Laurance the news". She says standing up and grabbing her papers.

We walk down the hall to the room where laurance is sitting on the big chair. "Well, d-did you f-fine anything?" laurance asked with a slur. "heh, he's cute when he slurs" I think to myself. "Well, I have good news and bad new" She said. "Can i hear the good news first?" Laurance asked. "Of course" She started "There was nothing bad coming up on your CT's. But the bad news is that sinces there nothing wrong, we don't know why you've been hallucination and blacking out" She says, Laurance looks down almost on the verge of tears. "So, What now?" Laurance asked. "Well, I suggest going home and rest. You might just be overworking yourself" Dr. Skyla say. "Come on Laurance" I say holding his hand. He stood up and collapsed into my arm with an embraces. "I'm just, so scared" Laurance sobbed into my shoulder. "Shh, I know it gonna be okay, don't worry" I say as I stroke his soft brown hair. "Awwww" Dr. Skyla squealed. I turned and gave her a death glare. "Come on, you two are cute together" She giggled. I chuckle and look down at Laurance. "I hope he's gonna be okay"

A/N HEY GUYS! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm sick and dying HELP MEH! Anyway hope you all have a lovely day!

~JORDYN OUT!