Chapter 22: The true owners

The picture on top is a quick sketch I did of Krissy

Aphmau P.O.V

~~~ IN THE MORNING ~~~

Krissy, Garroth and Laurance baby, was sitting in her crib, playing with a plush dog that Levin gave to her from when he was a child. I was sitting on my bed, thinking about the past few weeks..

I sigh... 'I wonder how Garroth and Laurance were doing?' After Laurance's last incident, Garroth asked if I could watch Krissy until the thing with Laurance was under control.

*Knock knock*

"hey mom.. You in there?" Asked Levin from the other side of the wooden door. "Y-Yeah, come in!" I say. Levin walks in, Malachi following close behind him. "How you doing mom?" Asked Malachi. "... I'm okay.. I guess" I said. "What's wrong" Levin asked, walking a bit closer to me. "I'm just worried about Laurance, you know?" I say looking down at the floor. "Yeah, we all are mom... Everyone in the village is praying he'll get better" Levin said sitting next to me on my bed. "Yeah, it's just Krissy... what should do with her?" I ask. "Well... we c-" Malachi was cut off by a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Malachi said. He walks down stairs.

I few minutes later, Malachi shouted from the bottom of the stair. "Mom! It's for you!" I walk down stairs, after asking Levin to watch Krissy.

I walk towards the door and see a tall man, probably in his 20's at the door. He had short black hair and pretty tanned skin. At a second glance I see his wearing no shirt and just a black open jacket, he had a lot of scares too. "Umm.. hello! How can I help you?" I ask. "Uhh.. Hi, This might be really weird, but.. Have you seen a baby?... she has light brown hair... baby blue eyes and is about 50cm in height?" The man asked. My eyes widen. Is he talking about Krissy? "How come?" I ask. I didn't want to give this strange man Krissy just 'cause he asked. "Well... my wife was like mental and ran away with our baby. I found my wife... but no baby, I've been going around, village to village trying to find her" He said.

Should I ask him if it's Krissy... he might be lying just to get her to do something horrible with her... you know what... screw it. "Umm... I think I have!" I said. After I said that, his eyes lightened with joy, happiness and excitement. "R-Really? Where?" He ask with determination. (Hehe, I had to, i'm sorry)

"I'll be right back, come in!" Say, gesturing for him to come in. "Ok, Thank you so much!" He exclaimed. I walk upstairs and go into my room. "Who was it mom?" asked levin, who was feeding Krissy a bottle. "Umm.. come with me, and bring Krissy" I say. "O-Okay..?" Levin said, getting up off the bed and following me down the stairs.

I take Krissy from Levin once we get down the stair. I walk over to the man and show Krissy to her. "Is this her?" I ask. He started to tear up. "Oh... my... Irene... EMILY" (Cuz Krissy was a name Garroth and Laurane made up for her, and Emily is the really name the parents gave her..) He shouted, grabbing Kris- I mean Emily from my arms. "Oh my irene, thank you so much... umm, I never got your name..." He said. "Oh yeah, my name is Aphmau, nice to meet you..." "Aaron, it's nice to meet you too" And with that, he left.

A/N DON'T WORRY ALL YOU KRI- EMILY LOVERS, THAT'S NOT THE LAST YOU'LL SEE OF THE BABY! Yeah... I was writing this chapter and had TOO. MANY. IDEAS, I gotta find a place to put them all in the story.

ANYWAYS! Hope y'all have a lovely day!

~JORDYN OUT -3-