Chapter 3: Awkward

~~ LE SEXY TIME SKIP OF SWAG TO THE NEXT MORNING~~

Laurance P.O.V

I wake up too the morning light glimmering through the window. "UGH" I moan, sitting up in bed. I slept shirtless as usual. I roll out of bed walking toward my dresser. I hear the low creak of the door opening. "Hey, Laur-" I turn to see Garroth, he stops in his track and starts to blush a bright red and stare at my bear chest. I smirk, "Like something you see" I say flexing. He blushed a darker red. "W-WHAT?" He says jerking out of his daydream. "WOW, sutl much" I say stepping closer to him. "What do you mean by sutl?" he asked confused. "Well. I thought you would be fine seeing me like this. I mean we kissed and all, what's wrong with a little chest?" I ask. "N-NOTHING, I UMM, JUST THOUGHT-" I cut him off by kissing him, to my great relief he kisses back. (A/N: Here come the crings -_-, read at your own risk) We slowly made our way to the bed. I lay on top of him, still in the process of making out. This was going to be a fun day.

Dante P.O.V

I hear noises coming from Laurance room, I go to investigat. I climb up the rickety ladders to the top floor. I walk over to Laurance room and peek in the oak door, I see Laurance on top of Garroth and there are.... make out. My eyes our pretty much popping out of my head at this point. "uhhhh" I walk away from the door, climb down the ladder, walk out of the building and walk to Aphmaus house. I knock on the door still in shock. I few seconds later, what felt like an eternity to me, she answers. "Oh, hey Dante!" She says cheerfully. "HEY, umm our the boys here?" I ask. "Uhh, no Levis with Alexis and Malachi is at Kyles house, why?" She asked. "I...NEED...HELP" "Why?" She asks. "can I come in and explain it?" I ask. "Oh cours, come in!" She says gesturing for me to come in. I sit on a chair then proceed to tell her everything. "OH IRENE........" She say pondering the situation. "Well, what do you suggest we do?" I ask still pondering. "Maybe, we should confront them" Aphmau suggest. "Yeah, that could work" "Ok so let's g-" I cut her by saying: "Let's wait till morning" "Yeah, that's probably a good idea" She said nodding her head. I'm so nervous about this...

A/N: well, umm that was awkward... WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF, MY FRIEND THINK I'M INSANE AND MY FAMILY KNOWS IN CRAZY, JUST AHHHHH... Have a lovely day and BUH-BYE!

~Jordyn =3