Chapter 17: why me?

A/N HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! So yeah, i'm gonna be posting regularly again so look forward to that!

anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter

Laurance P.O.V

I feel the damp floor against me body. "Huh...?" I get up weakly and scan the area... It's pitch black. "I see we have an audience~" a deep voice said from behind me. "Wha-" I turn to find Garroth with a single spotlight on him. -He seems to be holding something behind his back-. "G-Garoth?" I say. When I spoke, I heard muffled screams from beside him. "What's that?" I ask trying to move forwards, but was unable to. I look down to see my hands in chains leading into the darkness. "Don't bother~" As he said those word, Another spotlight turned on. I looked to where it was pointed, I almost collapsed when I see who was there...

Cadenza. She was bound by her hands and legs with ropes, her mouth duct tape shut. "C-CADENZA" I scream, trying to get my hands lose for the chains... but no luck. "Oh little Laurance, So foolish, if only you knew the truth~" He said pulling his hand out from his back.... He was holding a gun. "H-Hey! What do you mean by the truth? And what are you doing with that?" I ask. " heh, I can only answer one of those questions~" He said. He slowly walked up to Cadenza -she was shaking in fear- "Wh-What are you doing?" I asked. He said nothing, he just pulled back the slide and pointed it at Cadenza, still facing me with a evil grin on his face. "Say goodbye to your beloved sister, little Laurance~" He said. "GARROTH.. STOP" But I was too late, He was already pulling the trigger and then... boom. That was all I hear....

I sit up in my old bed, dripping in cold sweat, panting like crazy. "LAURANCE!" A raspy voice said for beside me. I pair of soft hands wrap around my shaking body. I turn to see Garroth. "NONONONONONO, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" I shout, pushing Garroth off of me. I curl up into a ball and sobbed into my knees. "La-Laurance... what are you talking about?" Garroth ask, concerned about my sudden actions. "Y-You k-killed h-her" I mumbled through tears. "W-what? Killed who?" Garroth asked in confusion. "What do you mean 'killed who'? YOU KILLED MY ONLY SISTER" I scream at Garroth while pushing him to the ground. "L-Laurance..."

A/N HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER! I'M SO EVIL HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHE! *ahem* sorry...

ANYWAYS! Hope y'all have a lovely day =3

~JORDYN OUT!