Chapter 5: The dream of hell

Laurance P.O.V

All I could see was darkness. I felt the cold floor against my body, then that feeling started to fade away. I looked all around, everything was black. Then a dark figure started to approach me, As the figure got closer I slowly back away. "Heh, see you haven't changed" The figure said, that voice sounded familiar, wait... "G-Garroth?" I asked. He emerged from the shadows to reveal it was Garroth. "How could you tell?" he says in a seductive voice. "W-Where are we?" I asked "The dream of hell" He said. What the hell is 'The dream of hell'? I asked myself. "What's the dream of hell?" I asked walking closer to him. "This" he charged at me, grabbed my shirts collar and pushed me against a wall making my feet lift off the ground. "G-G-Garroth? W-What are you d-doing?" I say with tears welling up in my eyes. "I've wanted to do this for a long time" Garroth says throwing me too the ground leaving a scrape wound on my elbow. "UGGHH" I scream in pain. "I t-thought you l-loved me" I say sobbing in pain. "Why would I love a faggot like you?" Garroth roared at me. (A/N Sorry anyone who is gay, I HATE the word faggot) He walked up to me and started to repeat kick me in the gut. "P-Please.... Stop" I pleaded to Garroth, but he just kept kicking me.

All of the sudden, I woke up in my bed. It felt like I just socked my head in a pool of water. I just started to think back to my so called "Dream" I started to sob, I curled into a ball and cried into my knees. "Laurance? LAURANCE!" A man shouted and ran into my room. "OH MY IRENE, THANK IRENE YOU'RE OK" He said while pressing his lips on mine, I immediately knew it was Garroth, his lip where so soft, I could kiss them all day. But sadly he pulled away. "What's, wrong?" He asked me, i'm pretty sure he saw the tear stains under my eyes. "I hate a nightmare" I say still sobbing a bit. "What was it's about?" he asked sitting next to me "I don't think you want to know" I say looking straight into his crystal blue eyes "Of course I want to know" He says leaning closer to me. "All right, don't say i didn't warn you" The i proceeded to tell him about the dream and started to cry again. "oh my Irene... Laurance, you know I would never do anything like that to you" Garroth say taking me into a tight embrace. I bury my face into his chest staining his shirt with my tears. "I love you Laurance" he say looking down at me. "I love you too Garroth" I say looking up at him and give him a peck on the cheek. I love him so much!

A/N: HEY GUYS! (sorry for short chapter)

Hope y'all have a lovely day!

~JORDYN OUT!!