Chapter 16: And again

Garroth P.O.V

I didn't want this moment to end, nor did I want to lose Laurance or Krissy. As we stand there, Laurance break the silence, "Should we move our stuff into here now?" He asked looking up at me, his chin place on my shoulder, using a bit of pressure. "No, let's just... Stay like this" I say, not taking my gaze off the house and beautiful sunset peaking over the top of it. "If you insist" He said, replacing the side of his head on my shoulder. I sigh, as I stand there think about random things, my mind comes to a memory that happened not to long ago... "why did he turn" I kept think in my head, I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to ruin the moment, I'll ask him tomorrow or something. But for now, I just want to live in the moment...

I look over at Laurance and see his eyes are getting heavy and then... he falls into my arms, not in a "Love-y " way, in a "Collapsing" way. "L-Laurance? LAURANCE!" I shout, keeping him up off the ground. "Oh Irene... Laurance, hang in there" I say picking him up bridal style. "I need to get him to Zoey or something" I run as fast as I can to Aphmaus house, hoping she would be there. I ran up the stairs in a sprint to get him there. I knock on the door as hard as I can to get someone to answer faster. After a long 20 seconds, Aphmau opened the door with a look of worry on her face. "What happened" Aphmau asked. " I don't know, is Zoey here" I ask panicked. "Y-Yeah, she's downstairs in her ro-" I rush down the stairs, not letting Aphma finish her sentence. I burst through the door of Zoeys room. "ZOEY!" I shout. "Wa- oh, G-Garroth are oka- WHAT HAPPENED TO LAURANCE?" She shouted. "I don't know.." I start, almost starting to cry. "Thi8s happen about 2 weeks ago" I say, placing him on the bed that Zoey has just pulled out. "It's okay.. He's gonna be ok, ok?" Zoey said trying to comfort me. "Y-Yeah..." I say looking down at Laurance. I place his hand i9n mine, good it's still warm. My thoughts were cut off by Zoey, "Garroth, I think it's best you leave..." Zoey said, probably trying not to hurt my feelings. "O-Okay... " I kiss the top of Laurence's head. Slowly, I walk out of the room and close the door. "I hope his ok"...  

A/N HEY GUYS! sorry for the short chapter... i might take like a week break or something cause school just started back up and yeah. OH, and I need some ideas for things to do in the story... so if you want something to happen, than by all means, put it in the comments!

ANYWAYS! hope y'all have a lovely day!

~JORDYN OUT =3