The winner!

Today's the day. The announcements for the winner of the OC contest. I feel like i'm taking this way too seriously. ANYWAYS! The winner of the OC contest is................................................ Wizzard_1974 CONGRATS! Sorry to everyone else that entry and didn't get picked. There was a thing in everyone's entry that I love but, Wiaaard_1974  just took the cake. (Danm, now I want cake :/)

This is his entry:

Name: Ace
Age: 20
Hair: short dark purple
Eyes: Blue with little orange in her right eye.
Looks: amber's clothes but instead of a skirt she has a pair of pants and the parts of the clothes that are red is purple.
Personality: tough, often calm when it's chaos, badass af, but she's kind when you got to know here.
Fav food: none
Fav drink: root beer
Crush: You can make it up, btw she's a lesbian. (This part lured me in)
Backstory: She was a childhood friend with Katelyn but Ace stop meeting Katelyn when Ace parents died. But when she was 15 she became a thief because her parents died when she was 13 and she had none to take care of her and she needed money so she become a thief.
Anything extra: she is a famous thief but none know who it's underneath her mask thing.

SO hope y'all have a lovely (Not lonly) day!

~JORDYN OUT =3