Chapter 4: The plan

A/N: HEY GUYS! Sorry for the late update, as I said in my Minecraft diaries story, I have 2 projects due. IN LIKE A WEEK AND MY INTERNET IS BEING HORSE SHIZ! ugh. Soooooo I hope y'all enjoy this chapter

~JORDYN OUT! ✌

Garroth P.O.V

~~LE KAWAII~DESSU TIME SKIP OF CUTENESS TO THE NEXT MORNING~~

I wake up in a tight embarrass with Laurance. He was still asleep, he was laying there letting out short and cute snores. I smile brightly. I slowly maneuver out of his warm embraces, I make my way to the door only to then hear a sigh. "What's the hurry?" Laurance ask sitting up in his bed. "Oh sorry I thought you were sleeping" I say, walking up to him and give him a peek on the check. "Welp, I got to go on patrol, see you later" I say walk out the door. "Wait, Garroth?" Laurance says in a shy voice.

"What... are we?" He asked looking down at his blanket. I smile and walk up to him. "We can be whatever you want us to be" I say lifting his chin up then give him a light kiss his lips teasing him, then I walk out of the room still thinking of Laurance. (AWWW so cute)

Dante P.O.V

I wake up wanting to go back to bed. But, I then realise the plan Aphmau and I had plan for Laurance and Garroth. I got up and waked up to my closet and put on a black T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I proceed to walk to Aphmaus house and knock on the door. To my surprise there was no answer. I knock again louder. I few seconds late Aphmau opens the door. "Oh hey Dante! Ready for the plan?" She ask. "Never been more ready in my life" I say re-thinking the plan on my heard. The plan is to get Garroth and Laurance in a uncomfortable place and see how they react. I know it boring but Athoure~chan can't think of a better idea. (True) We set up a little scene by the docs, a picnic blanket with a picnic basket, there were roses petals all around it and a few candles. "I think it needs one more thing" Aphmau says turning to her house. She jogs back about 2 minutes late, but I see nothing in her hands. "What did you get?" I ask tilting my head a bit. "This" she says pulling a pink condom out of her pocket. "OH MY IRENE" I say covering my mouth with my hands. She props the little pink packet up against the picnic basket. "I'm excited, oh where do we put the camera?" Aphmau asked pull a go pro out of my bag. "Umm, how about in that tree" I say pointing towards a tree with a hole in it. "That's perfect" The camera has a Bluetooth connection to my phone so we can watch what's happening. (FYI, they have like phones and stuff like that)

3rd person P.O.V

Aphmau walk up to Garroth well he was on patrol at the gate. "Hey Garroth!" Aphmau says climbing up the ladder. "Hey, Aphmau. What's up?" Garroth asked Aphmau walking up to her. "Nothing really, say can you meet me at the docs in about 10 minutes?" Aphmau asks Garroth. "Sure, what do you need me for?" Garroth asked. "It's a surprise, you'll see" aphmau says climbing down the wooden ladder. Aphmau then walked over to the guard town the find a flustered Laurance stilling on a chair with his hand on the top of his head propping himself up and he face was stained with tears. "What's wrong laurance?" Aphmau asked walking up to laurance and crouched in front of him. "Oh i-it's nothing r-really" Laurance says with tears rolling down his face. Aphmau gives Laurance a tight embrace then laurance hugged back as he sobbed into Aphmaus shoulder. "What's wrong Laurance" Aphmau asked in a soft voice. "G-Garroth and Dante where k-k-kissing..." His voice trailed off. "what are you talking about, when did this happen?" Aphmau asked still within Laurance embrace. "L-Like, 5 minutes ago" "Dante was with me 5 minutes ago setting up something for you, maybe it was your imagination" Aphmau say releasing from his hug. "How could I see my best and my boyfriend kissing?" Laurance asked as he got up as soon as he took one step the collapsed on the floor. "LAURANCE" Aphmau screamed trying to wake him up, but nothing was working.

A/N: HEUHEUHEUHEUHEU, I'M SO EVIL HAHAHAH!

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter! Have a lovley day

~JORDYN OUT!