Chapter 24: Girls day (Part 2)

Hey guys!! So the cover that got the most votes was the first one! So yeah..!
ANYWAYS! Enjoy =3

Katelyn P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed, just reading a book... My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. I hopped off my bed with light blue sheets spread neatly across the mattress. I skip down the short stair cases that lead to the kitchen and seating area. I jump off the last step and walk over to the door. I open it and reveal Aphmau on the other side. (*smirks* here it is again.... HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIDE!!!) "oh! Hello there Aphmau! How are you today?" I asks as perky as possible... I'm still pretty upset about Ace's parents... but I'm trying to truck through it. "I'm good... But, I'm not here to talk about me... SO! Me, you and Ace are going on a.... GIRL'S DAY!!" Aphmau exclaimed throwing her hands hands in the air. "Wow... really..? I mean isn't there a lot of stuff to do around the village?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "NOPE! You're not worrying about that today! You're just gonna let all your stress fade away..." She said swinging her hands from her head, down get her stomach. I sigh, "alright I guess..." "EHHHH! Ok! Meet Ace and I at the gate in 10! Okay?" I nod and close the door. I walk back upstairs and into my room. I pull open my closet full of close. I searched through my close until I found the shirt I was looking for! I was a simple light blue t-shirt, with two white lines across the chest... I always loved this shirt. I slip it on and pick out a pair of black leggings to go with it. I trot down the stairs. I put on my ugs and walk out the door, closing and locking it behind me. Today is gonna be a long day....

Hey guys! Again REALLY sorry for the short chapter....

Anyways! Hope y'all have a lovely day! And like the new cover!
~JORDYN OUT ~3~