Chapter 27: Zane!?

Sooooooo.... The story is getting close to it's end... *sniff* but I'll still be making the "who cares what they think 2" I'll probably name it something else but put (sequel to who cares what they think)
ANYWAYS!! ENJOY THE CHAPIE!!!

Laurance P.O.V

I was finally able to go on patrol with Dante and Garroth today, l've been getting better by the day. I haven't been blanking out so that's good! But wait... I look at the sun and see it's setting, the girls should be back by now.

"Garroth, Dante! The girls should be back by now!" I shout at them.

"Yeah, You're right... We should go make sure there alright.." Dante said.

We all run out the gate too look for Ace, Katelyn and Aphmau. Irene I hope there fine...

~at the hot spring~

We arive at the hot spring. They're no where to be seen... fuck... I thought.

"There not here!" Garroth said worried.

"We need to look for them..." I say. I look down and see foot prints leading off into the forest. A note was left by the foot prints reading,

If you want you friends back, follow the little trail I left behind for you. And if you don't come, say goodbye to your little friends

"Guys!! I found something!!" I shout. They run over and see the foot prints too. I let them read the note.

"Should we follow them?" Dante asked. "No! We should just sit here and talk about life!" I say sarcastically.

"Jeez! Sorry, I was just asking!" Dante said. "Okay! Guys! There no time to argue, we need to find Ace, Aphmau and Katelyn!" Garroth said. We both nod, and we all run in the derection of the foot prints.

Aphmau P.O.V

I wake up to a pounding in my head. Ow... I look around me and saw noting but gray walls with a single light shining over me. I turn around one way and see Ace in a chair beside me, bounded to the chair by ropes. I look to my other side and see Katelyn in the same situation.

"Ace! Katelyn!" I shout at them. They walk up and look around.

"W.... Where are we?!" Ace asked clearly a bit scared.

"Well... Looks like are guessed are finally awake~" A deep voice said for with-in the shadows. Wait... That voice.. I gasp.

"ZANE!!" I shout, trying to get my hands and legs free for the ropes.

"Heheheh... Nice to see you again Aphmau darling~" Zane said walking slowly out of the shadows.

"Don't you DARE call me darling!" I spat at him. He smirks.

"Still fisty I see.." Zane muttered.

"What do you want with us!!" Katelyn yelled at him.

"Well... I don't want anything with you three but, I left a little note for your other friends, oh what were there name... Dante, Laurance and Garroth..?" He said with an evil smirk. My eyes widen.

"NO!! NOT THEM!!" I shout. He walks closer to me and runs his finger across my jaw line. I shiver at his touch, his hands where so cold and rough.

"And you're probably wondering, oh Zane! What are you going to do with our dear friends?" He said, trying to mimic a girls voice. "Well... let's just say I have a special thing in mind for them" he said chuckling.

"What do you mean but special thing?" Ace asked worried. Zane chuckled.

"You'll have to wait and see" He smirks. With that, he left the room. Irene... Dante, Garroth and Laurance... Please be okay!

HEHEH!! IT WAS ZANE!! That little bitch... what do you think is gonna happen to the boys? Leave some guesses in the comments!
Anyways! Hope y'all have a lovely day!
~JORDYN OUT!! -3-