Chapter 23: Girls day (part 1)

~One week later~

Aphmau P.O.V

I'm glad Garroth and Laurance took well to Kri- I mean Emily getting given away. I mean they both loved her a lot. But, they knew they wouldn't be able to care for her and deal with Laurance at the same time, so they were relieved to know that Emily was with her real parents.

I was also planning on surprising Katelyn and Ace to a girls day! They've been working there butts off at the village helping with guard duties and farm work.

And the fact that Katelyn founded out like a few weeks ago that Ace's parents died... must of did a number on her. So this will hopefully help her!

I walk up to Ace's house and knock on it. In a few seconds the purpled hair women opened up the door.

"Oh! Hello Aphmau, what bring you here this morning?" She asked with a glowing smile on her face. "Well... I was thinking that you and Katelyn needed a break from the village. So i'm taking you two out for a girls day out!" I say waving my hands around sarcastically. "Really? T-thank you Aphmau!" She said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"But are you sure... I mean there a lot to d-" "YES! And don't worry about the village. Dante and Garroth will be taking your posts today!" I say cutting her off from her previous sentence. "Well... Alright then... Did you tell Katelyn yet?" "No" I say. "Well... I'll get ready while you go tell her..." She said with a smile. She closed the door slowly and I walk off the go tell Katelyn....

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.... Hope y'all understand
ANYWAYS! Hope y'all have a lovely day =3
~JORDYN OUT -3-