(Final) Chapter 30: a dream

Hey... Welp... This is it... The final chapter... *sniff* I'm gonna miss it.. But alas... I'll be making a new book... It will be coming out on Friday! So yeah!! Look forward to that!
And with out further details! The final chapter of "who cares what they think (a Lauroth FF)"
Enjoy!!

Garroth P.O.V

Then... Everything went black

I start to flutter my eyes open and see blurred faces hoovering over me. Blobs of black, blue and brown when the only thing I could really make out.

I couldn't make out the people there when until my vision clear up.

I saw people I thought I would never see again. Aphmau, Laurance and Katelyn. But how?

I sat up quick and pulled Laurance into hug. I felt my boby shaking and tears where rolling down my face.

"Woah! Hey bro! What's up with you?" Laurance said chuckling a bit. He hugged me back and I started sobbing into his shoulder.

"Garroth? What's wrong?" Laurance said pulling away form the hug and looked into my eyes. I was so confused. Where was I, and I dead, all my friends are here.

"I... I thought you where all dead.. Wait.. Am I dead too!?" I asked, more tears rolling down my face.

"What are you talking about Garroth?" Aphmau said.

"Zane... he killed you guys... And-" "what about me..?" Zane said walking over to us, holding a cucupcake in his hand. How!?!

"H... How are you... Why is... I'm so confused!!" I said.

"Garroth, where at Aph's house. We where watching a movie than you fell asleep cause it was like 1am..." Laurance said. My eyes widen. Wait..

"Garroth... You where dreaming..."

It was all a dream.....

~the end~

*cries* WHY IT GOTTA END!! And yeah... That whole thing was a dream... Hehe... Yeah.. Don't kill me guys... We can take about this...
*fangirl/boys start banging on my door* HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE!! AHHH!!!!

So... Umm... Don't know what else to say... Other than...

Hope you all enjoyed "who cares what they think (A Lauroth FF)" and stay tooned for the sequel that will be coming out on Friday called "Dream or reality (a sequel to who cares what they think)"
And I hope y'all have a lovely day!
And for old times sake;
~JORDYN OUT!! -3-