Chapter 26: Girls day (Part 4)

A/N HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET!! IT IS I, THE FABULOUS JORDYN!! BACK FROM THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!! To dark... Okay...
Anyways! I'm... BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE LAUROTH FANFIC!!
I need to stop doing that...
Anyways! I'll be posting this story every Monday! So look forward to that!
ENJOY!!

Ace P.O.V

Let's see how this turns out I think to myself.

"A-Ace..... I... Uhhh...." Katelyn said, blushing like mad.

"I understand if you don't like me back... I don't expect you do.. But can we still be friends...? Please..?" I pled. Katelyn nobs.

"We can still be friends.. I promise!" So said, smiling. I sigh in relief.

"Thanks..." I say to her. Aphmau cut into the conversation.

"So.... What now...?" She asked. I think for a second and the perfect idea comes to me.

"Let's talk about ships!" I shout. Katelyn rolls her eyes and Aphmau jumps up and down.

"YEAH!!!" Aphmau agrees, Katelyn crosses her arms.

"Fine..." She said.

"Yay!! So what ships?" I ask them. "LAUROTH!!!" Aphmau shouted.

"Okay... That's a ship I can talk about!" Katelyn said, getting more interested about the subject.

"Oh. my. Irene.... Cutest couple EVER~" I say, fangirling to myself.

"Wait... How long have those two been together..?" Katelyn asked. "I think a month..?" Aphmau said, questioning herself. I look at the sky, it's starting to get dark. Wow... The day just flew by.. I think to myself. Katelyn and Aphmau look up to and see how dark it is.

"Jeez... Feels like where were here for 10 minutes.. But it's dark already! Wow..." Katelyn said. "We should head back to the village before it gets too dark" Aphmau said, giggling a tiny bit.

"Agreed" Katelyn and I say in sync. We look at each other and start laughing.

"Yeah... Let's go" I say, getting out of the hot spring. Today was fun!

??? P.O.V

"Yeah... Let's go" The purple haired girl said.

Perfect... Now my trap is ready...

They all make there way out of the hot spring and start walking away. I nod to my guards for them to go.

They sneak over to them. One guard grabbed the blue haired one, another grabbed the raven haired girl, and the lasted one struggled to get the purple haired one, but managed too in the end.

Perfect~.....

(Sorry for the super short chapter!!)
OHHHH!!! STUFFS GETTING SPICY!! So just to let you guys know... I'll be ending the book at 30 chapters (6 more) and I have a REALLY good idea for the ending and So yeah!!
Hope y'all have a lovely day!!
~JORDYN OUT -3-