Chapter 4: waking up at James' place

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up pretty early, I may drank a lot yesterday but I don't feel really sick after all. I remembered I was at james' place. I walked downstairs still in his shirt. I diceded to make breakfast.. I opened the frigh and found some bacon. I start cooking it.

I wasn't ready when someone hugged me from behind it must be James.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered in my ear. "Space." I laughed. "Sorry." He said and did a step backwards.

After we at brackfast I sat down on the couch and James sat next to me. "I feel tired." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "It was late yesterday." James smiles. "Thanks." I said looking up at him. "For what?" He asks. "That I could stay the night." I told him. "No problem, you can stay when you want to." He said. "I think I better get back to Bradley." I said and got up.

I went upstairs to change into my dress. When I was ready I went back downstairs and saw James waiting with his car keys in his hands. "Ready?" He asks.

The ride was quiet but not awkward. We just listen to the music on the radio. When we reached bradley's house I didn't get out. "You gotta go." James said. "I know." I said. "Don't worry he had been drinking yesterday so he won't be able to yell at you today." James smiled.

His smile, his eyes...

"Liz." James said. I must be daydreaming again. "Bye." I smiled and steped out the car. I went to the front door if I saw James driving away.

After a while a tired Bradley opened the door. His hear was a mess. He let me in.

"Where have you been?" He asks. "I stayed at James'." I told him. "Why?" He asks. "Cuz you were fucking another girl." I said. He didn't answer me and went upstairs.

I was bored so I text James.

To James: I'm bored please help me :(
From James: what about Bradley? Xx
To James: I guess he went back to bed...
From James: oh :( Xx

"Who are you texting?" Someone behind me said. I guess it was Bradley. "James." I said. "You better stay away from him." Bradley said as he stand infront of me. "It sounds like someone is jealous." I smirked. "I'm not, cuz I own you." He said and sat down next to me. Really close. He grabbed me and pulled me into his lap so now I sat on him. I looked into his eyes. For the first time I saw a sparkel. His eyes were sparkeling, it was cute.

I got lost in his eyes and felt myself leaning in. I came closer to his face and felt my lips on his. Or lips connect perfectley together. The kiss was slow but lest a long time. When I pulled away I found myself blushing. Bradley just smirked. I stood up and walked upstairs with Bradley following me.

"Uhm? What are you think you're doing?" I asked him. "Following you." He said as I sat down on my bed. He did the same.

"I know it's not fun when you're parents don't want their own child." He said. "Now That's life." I said looking down.

I felt Bradley staring at me. I looked up and our eyes met again. He start leaning in but then my phone light up.

From James: you can always come hang around my place .. Xx

"Who is it?" Bradley asks. "James." I said unsure. "Ignore him." He said and left.

To James: I can't Brad is awake...

Wait I typed Brad? I never calls him Brad. It's always Bradley.

From James: another time.. Xx

I really want to go to James, he is nicer than Bradley. He really cares. I guess I love James more than my 'boyfriend'..

________________________

Oh I love writing this book ☺️