Chapter 19

A/N: hey wonderful people hope everyone had a good week. If this chapter isn't very good I'll apologise now becuz I feel sooooo close to killing my neighbours upstairs, screaming, yelling, banging and slamming freakin doors at 2 AM... WHAT THE HELL YOU A**HOLES I'M TRYNG TO SLEEP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phew... Ok, I calm now. Or I will be... Not until that kid shuts up. Anyway here is the sleep deprived chapter XD enjoy. *throws chair at roof* STFU BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND SHUT THE CHILD UP FOR YOU!!! -_- I apologise.

Slash stirred as his deep, dreamless sleep melted away. He mumbled something grumpily, desperately trying to pull it back to him, 'Nooo, I don't want to wake up yet... Just a little longer. 5 minutes... 10 minutes.' He scrunched his face up in disapproval, 'No, 1 hour. Yeah, 1 hour is good.' He thought settling back down in the warm embrace of his bed. A shadow loomed over him from the corner and crouched. The figure smirked menacingly and took it's leap, "WAKE UP!!!" Was the first thing Slash heard before a body crashed onto him. He groaned in pain, "Ow."
The figure giggled and lifted their head of black hair, "Gotchya." Flaro winked. Slash blushed up at her, her black locks surrounding him as she stood herself on her hands and knees, "Come on Candy Floss, I'm bored." She groaned like a small child. Slash rolled his eyes and nudged her off of him, "Then go and do something."
Flaro rolled onto her back and threw a hand over her forehead dramatically, "But I can't! Snow's busy, Rain is helping in the kitchen and we both know me being there spells disaster unless it's pizza..." She grumbled. Slash nodded in agreement, earning a slap on the chest from the glaring Princess. He shrugged it off and yawned, "Then just do something else." His voice shrinking as sleep came closer again. The fiery teen pouted as he dozed off again and stood up, "Don't make me jump on you again."
The slumbering King didn't reply.
"I will do it." She threatened, reaching for one of the bed posts, "I'm gonna do it." She stepped onto the wooden frame, and leapt into the air, "Your funeral!" She yelled as she landed. But she bounced against a soft mattress. She frowned in confusion and stood on all fours again, she looked down to see an empty space, 'The chicken rolled away!' She looked beside her at the man's broad frame on the other side, he smirked over his shoulder, "I'm sorry what was that?"
Flaro pouted more and hit him with a pillow, "Not cool."
"Did I embarrass you?" He laughed, the sound rough from sleep. Flaro blushed and sat with her back to him, crossing her arms in a sulk, "Shut up."
"Awww are you sulking now?" He began poking her back.
Flaro slapped his hand away, "Stop touching me. Pervert."
"I'm not a pervert!" He argued, sitting on his elbows and frowning. Flaro gaped at him over her shoulder, her eyes almost popping out of her head, "What? Are you forgetting when you pinned me to the kitchen trolly and snogged me?!" She yelped, her face turning red. Slash stared at her wide eyed, he really did forget about that... His face burned in embarrassment, Flaro then rubbed her chin thoughtfully, "Or when you where sniffing me in the hallway when I was throwing fire at the walls... And that time-"
"Ok, ok I get it. I apologise. I didn't realise."
"How could you not realise?!" She yelped. Slash rolled his blank eyes and rested his hands behind his head and stared up at the ceiling, "I've never really spent time with a woman. That's how."
"Oh yeah. I forgot how antisocial you were... Or still are." She grumbled.
Slash frowned at her before closing his eyes, "Can I go back to sleep now?"
"What? No! I'm still bored!" She moaned, falling back and across his torso, "C'mon, get up so we can go do something. The walls in this place are closing in on me." Her eyes then lit up and she sat on his stomach, not realising his glowing blush, "Let's go outside again!"
He sighed as she pulled out the puppy eyes and caved, "Fine."
"Yes!!!" She hissed, before squeaking as he turned onto his side, throwing her down with him and trapping her under his arm, "Nap first."
Flaro struggled to push his heavy arm off of her, "Not again." She groaned, glaring at him, "Get off. You're heavy."
"Calling me fat?" He challenged, smirking down at her. She stared up at him for what seemed like forever. He began blushing under her gaze, "What?"
She reached up, still staring at him. Slash gazed back at her as her hand came closer to his cheek, 'What is she doing? Wait! Is she going too...' His heart picked up twice as much as she leaned closer. He shakily closed his eyes, waiting.... Waiting....................... Still waiting.