S I X T E E N

(Y/N)'s POV

When Chara said that she was going to step it up a notch and make sure every last shred of my determination was gone they really meant it. I only had a few more days until my plan went into effect.

"Goodnight Papyrus. Goodnight Frisk." I said and walked out of his room, closing the door behind me. Papyrus and Frisk had decided to share Papyrus' room, while Sans and I shared Sans'.

I walked into the Sans' room and lay down on my makeshift bed on the floor. Sans and I were trying to go to sleep at different times, so we wouldn't share a nightmare. So Sans was at Grillbys while I got a few hours of sleep, then he would come back and wake me up so he could sleep. This was only our second night of trying this. It worked last night.

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

I was laying in the snow. There was something wrapped around my arm and my head was throbbing. I groaned and sat up.

"(Y/N)...? A-are you okay? Hurry. W-we have to move before a-a-anyone sees us." A worried voice stuttered. I stood up shakily and looked around me. Flowey was wrapped around my arm. I gasped and fell back down.

"W-what the hell are you doing Flowey? Trying to kill me again?" I hissed.

"W-what? I-I'm the only o-one not trying to k-k-kill you." He said quietly. My eyes widened at this. I examined him closer. He looked scared and ragged.

"Can you explain to me what's happening? I just appeared here. I'm... I don't remember anything." I said. Flowey pointed to a nearby boulder. It looked familiar. I looked behind me. There was a large door. It was the door to the ruins, so I must have just gotten done fighting Toriel. But what did Flowey mean by everyone wants to kill me?

"H-hide behind that rock." Flowey stuttered. I stood back up and stumbled behind it. I heard footsteps but didn't dare peek my head from out behind the boulder. They stopped and eventually left. Flowey sighed in relief.

"You just e-escaped the ruins. Somehow y-you managed to make T-t-toriel spare you." Flowey explained.

"But... Everyone wants me dead?" I asked quietly.

"Yes." Flowey told me.

"No... This isn't right." I murmured.

"What d-do you mean?" The scared flower asked.

"I mean I come from a different place. It's just like this place I guess but everyone is my friend. Undyne, Toriel, Mettaton, Sans and Papyrus. The only one who tries to kill me is you and... Someone else." I explained to Flowey. He shivered.

"Your place s-sounds nice. Except for m-me. Everyone here is... S-scary. Good luck t-trying to befriend the s-s-skeleton brothers." He murmured.

"I have to find a way back. I don't even remember how I got here. I remember reading Papyrus his bedtime story then... I don't remember anything else." I told Flowey who started laughing.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Papyrus a bedtime story?! I don't know a-about where you come f-from, but t-that's definitely n-not this worlds P-papyrus." Flowey stuttered. I made a noise of distress and hugged myself.

"H-hey... Come on... L-let's just k-keep moving f-forward." Flowey encouraged and I reluctantly stood up. I brushed myself off and walked out from behind the large rock. I walked down the path deep in thought and stopped when a branch snapped behind me. Sans.

I didn't want to face him. I couldn't face this Sans. Not if he wanted to kill me. I ran forward with adrenaline rushing through me. I saw the bridge in front of me and kept running. When I was almost there, I suddenly got thrown back. I landed in the snow and groaned as I felt pain. I looked up and saw a short skeleton with sharp teeth, one of them gold, and a black hoodie. I gasped and scrambled backwards. Was this Sans?

"Well look here. A weed and a puny human." He sneered. It was definitely this worlds Sans. I looked over at Flowey, who was cowering, and felt tears fall down my face. I couldn't look at Sans anymore.

But, apparently, he had other plans because he grabbed my chin and made me face him. I pushed his hand away and glared at him.

"You're not my Sans..." I murmured. He leaned closer.

"What was that, nerd?" He asked menacingly. I growled in frustration.

"Leave me alone. Just kill me. I'd rather die than stay in this hell." I muttered. He smirked.

"Nah. I think I'll let you suffer a little longer. I'm sure you'd just love to meet my brother." Sans said. I froze. I wasn't sure I could stand meeting this worlds Papyrus.

Sans grabbed my arm and dragged me across the bridge. I tried fighting against his grip but he was too strong. Soon, a figure approaches us. It came into view and I collapsed as Sans let go of me. Papyrus' teeth were also spiked and he was wearing a black chest piece and had an air of superiority. Papyrus smirked.

"So, you've finally brought me a human?"

"Who said its for you?"

Sans and Papyrus continued arguing and Flowey whispered in my ear.

"Don't you h-have a getaway p-plan?" He asked. I shook my head.

"What's the point?" I asked. I had no determination left. Why would I? Everyone I loved wanted to kill me. I felt anger fill me entire being. Anger at someone. I knew they brought me here, but I didn't know who. I felt my eye and right hand tingle. I looked down and saw that it was engulfed in a flame.

"You have magic?! U-use it to get away from here." Flowey said. I stood up and the skeleton brothers turned to look at me.

"Well what do you know... The puny human has magic." Papyrus sneered. Suddenly, I found myself in a battle against Sans and Papyrus. My soul appeared in front of me. These weren't really Sans and Papyrus though. They were just sick imitations. I let out a cry of fury and a beam of light came from my hand and shot at the skeletons.

"You'll have to try better then that, nerd." Sans said as he dodged it easily. I was bombarded by bones. I felt my HP go to 1. The skeletons both smirked. They were enjoying killing me. I felt my magic leave me as all I felt now was helplessness. Four buttons appeared before me. FIGHT, ACT, ITEM, MERCY. I sighed and clicked mercy. The skeletons sent out another wave of bones my way and I didn't bother to dodge them. I didn't want to see the rest of the others. Not if they were all like this. I gave a small smile as a bone hit me and my soul shattered.

You have no more determination...

•~•

Hey. So that was a little bit of Underfell. I know that most of it is probably wrong but that's just my own version of it I guess. Hope you liked. Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting.